Chapter 20 - The Proposal

My Weird Girl (My Amnesia Girl Sequel)
 
 
Kyu gave Yoona a small white envelope.
"What is this?" Yoona asked.
"Just open it."
 
When she opened it, her eyes went wide.
"Oh my gosh! Kyu!!!! AAAAHHHH!"
She jumped up and down in joy and hugged Kyu.
"Thank you! Thank you!!!"
"You're always welcome."
"How did you get this? The tickets were sold out in just a day?!"
"I'll do anything for you," Kyu gave an evil smile.
 
 
At home...
 
"What!!!! Two Super VIP tickets for Taylor Swift's one night only concert!!!!" Bomi reacted upon seeing the tickets Kyu gave Yoona.
 
"Shushh! You're so loud!"
"But these are so hard to find! Oh! Unnie, I want to go!"
"Tsk! Tsk! Of course you can't!"
"Wae? You have two tickets! Bring me! Please?"
"Hmmmmm... Sorry,I have invited someone already."
"Who?"
Then, Yoona's phone rang.
 
"Hello? Kyu? Yes! Well, she's so jealous right now...."
Bomi tried to grab Yoona's phone.
"Kyu-oppa! I want to go, too! Please let me come!"
 
"Was that Bomi? hahaha... Poor girl," Kyu said on the other line.
"Yeah... Really? okay... Bye!"
 
"Unfortunately, Kyu can't find a way to get one more ticket. So, I'm sorry to say that you can't come. But don't worry, I'll bring you something as a souvenier."
"You promise?"
"I promise."
"Wait, isn't the concert tonight?"
"What!? Oh my! I forgot! I have to get ready!"
"But unnie, it's still 3 pm."
"You can't be too prepared! I bet the line is so long right now at the gate of the concert place."
"I'll help you prepare, unnie! Wait, I have a pretty dress that I don't even wear."
 
"What? Does it even fit me?"
"Of course! Wait here..."
Bomi ran outside the room and opened her closet. While searching for the dress, her phone rang.
"Hello? Oh! Kyu-oppa?"
"Can I have a favor?"
"Of course!"
 
Moments later, Bomi returned without the dress.
"I'm sorry, Yoong. I misplaced the dress. But look! I found a better one!"
Bomi showed a white dress, with laces.
"Wow, this is so beautiful! Where did you get this?"
"Ahm.... I just found it somewhere... It doesn't matter! You'll look so pretty with that! Especially when you go up and..."
Bomi suddenly stopped. She remembered Kyu's favor to her. She thought, that was close. She almost spilled out a secret.
 
"Well, unnie! I'll leave you then! Bye!"
 
"What's up with her?...Oh well..." 
 
------------
Kyu was patiently waiting at the concert place. He looked nervous and uneasy. He kept looking at his watch. Then from afar, someone called his name.
 
"Kyu!!!"
"Finally, she's here." Kyu was stunned. Yoona wore the dress Bomi gave her. "Just as I thought, she'll look pretty with that dress," Kyu thought to himself. Actually, Kyu gave Bomi the dress so that Yoona can wear it. That dress fits this special day.
 
"So, come on, Kyu! We'll going to be late in line!" Yoona dragged him.
 
-------
Everyone was now inside the concert hall. They were all waiting for their favorite artist to come out from the stage. A few minutes later, Taylor Swift emerged from a platform.
 
Yoona was screaming so loud. She is a very big fan of Taylor Swift. She jumped up and down while singing along with the song: "The story of us"
Kyu just supported her friend... I mean girlfriend... He just stood there, looking awkward. But he is jamming along with the songs without jumping up and down.
 
At the last part of the concert, Taylor Swift spoke:
"Hello guys! Recently, I had met up with a friend. He told me his love story and I was very touched with it. So, before anything else, I will call my very good friend... Cho KYUHYUN!"
 
"WHAT! Kyu, she's talking about you..." but when Yoona looked around, he was gone. She looked up the stage and he was there.
"What is happenning?"
 
"Hello... I am Cho Kyuhyun."
Taylor and Kyu hugged, and that made Yoona a bit jealous.
"You have something to say right? I give the floor to you."
 
"Ahem... I just want to say something for a very special person. A very special girl... I know I made you a rough time, and I know I made mistakes."
 
Yoona was looking straight at him. Then, she noticed the spotlight was on her. She looked around and noticed that everyone was looking at her.
"What are you doing Kyu?" she thought.
 
"So, I would like to make this night a very special one, since it is very special to her also."
Then a guy grabbed Yoona in the arm and carried her toward the stage. She took a closer look at the guy and she was shocked.
"Chagmin!"
Changmin just smiled at her.
 
Yoona went up the stage.
Kyu went beside her and held her hands.
"Im Yoona... I know this is a bit sudden..."
Yoona just looked at him in confusion. She had a feeling that this was going to be something special. In surprise, she stood there holding back tears.
 
Then, Kyu knelt down.
"Im Yoona... " He opened a small box.
"Will you be my girl forever?" The small box held a diamond ring.
Yoona can't hold back the tears. She doesn't how to say it, of course she will be his girl forever.
 
Everyone was now cheering for them.
Kyu waited in silence.
 
Then, Yoona finally answered:
"Of course I will!"
 
Everyone cheered, including Taylor Swift. She began to sing her song, "Love Story" dedicated for Yoona and Kyu.
 
Kyu and Yoona hugged. Yoona saw the rest of her friends down the stage.
"You planned this?" she asked Kyu.
"Well, yes, with the help of the others of course."
"You mean, Bomi? And this dress? I should have known!" She happily said.
 
"Kiss!" The fans cheered.
They both looked at each other. Yoona closed her eyes and Kyu came closer to him. She waited for those warm lips, but instead, she received a big hug.
 
"We will reserve that for later," Kyu gave a big smile at the crowd.
 
Once more, they hugged each other.
 
"I love you," Kyu whispered Yoona.
"I love you, too," she whispered back.