Chapter 19 - Together Again... Finally! =)

My Weird Girl (My Amnesia Girl Sequel)
 
 
While they were on the way home, little Naeun asked her Uncle.
 
"Uncle, how did you and Taemin's Auntie met?"
"We were special friends when we were still in high school."
"Do special friends feel awkward with each other when they meet?"
Kyu just gave out a little laugh.
"You're still young. I will explain it to you when you get a little older, okay?"
"Okay Uncle."
 
"Oh, here we are."
They arrived at Naeun's house.
 
 
"Ma, Pa! We're home!"
Naeun's mother went out from the kitchen and greeted her daughter.
"Welcome home! By the way thank you so much for fetching our little girl, Kyu."
 
"It's nothing Jiyeon."
 
A moment later, a guy came from behind Jiyeon.
"My little girl is back!" the guy said and hugged her daughter.
"Look at my stars! I have five of them today," Naeun showed off her 5 stars.
"Very good! That's my princess... Thank you Kyu for doing this favor even though you just came back from the states... After all, this little preparation is for you, so we're even!"
 
"You never changed, Changmin!"
The two men laughed at each other. Naeun just looked at them in confusion.
 
"Come on baby. Let's clean you up. Kyu, please feel at home," Jiyeon said then went upstairs with Naeun.
 
Kyu and Changmin sat at the couch.
"So, have you told them that you came back?"
"Actually,no."
"What? Well, I'll just call them later.... How about... Yoong?"
 
Kyu told him what happened earlier at school.
"So, you owe her an unexplanation."
 
"Yeah... A big one."
 
Meanwhile...
 
 
"What!!! Really!!" Yuri's voice from the phone was heard from the whole room.
 
 
"Yeah. I want to know what really happened to him."
"What if you'll know that..."
"He got someone else? I don't know... I really don't know..."
 
Then a beep was heard from Yoona's phone.
 
"Wait, I'll be back. I have another call.... Hello?"
 
"Yoona? This is Kyu... Can we talk? Now?"
 
 
 
 
Yoona went at the place where Kyu said on the phone. This was the place where it all began. And Yoona fears that this will be the place where it will all ends.
 
 
Kyu came with his usual aura---- evil guy. But Yoona's used to it after all these years. She oly agreed to come here because she wanted to have answers with all her questions.
 
 
"Hi... So, first things first.... I'm sorry.... I...I..." Kyu can't seem to finish his words. Was this because he's nervous? He's afraid? Or he's just plain coward to say the truth.
 He stared at her for a long time that he didn't even realized he was suppossed to be explaining.
 
"What?! I want to hear everything. Just say it so that this will be done," Yoona impatiently said.
 
Instead, he just at her. He really missed her so much. He didn't know where to start.
 
'"If we're just going to stand here, looking at each other, well, I have no time! This is useless," Yoona was about to go down the hill when he grabbed her. There were now in an embrace.
 
 
 
"I didn't mean to loose contact with you. It was badly needed! I was so busy at school and everything. My father told me to focus first because I can't afford to loose you!"
"Loose? Me?"
 
"You knew that my mother was against us at first, right? She just agreed with us because she knew that we won't last. But when she realized that we were growing strong, she decided to cut our communication and tried to break us apart. But I fought. She and I made an agreement. She will approve with us. In exchange, I should prove to her that I am worth the company. Hayoung is the only one I have to give me news about you and I told her not to tell anyone, especially you,about what happened. But now, I proved her that I am worth the company! You are worth it! I know that it's not an excuse for not telling you. I know I should have told... I know that...." he didn't finish his statement because warm lips where forbidding his mouth to do so. Yoona kissed him.
 
"I understand... I understand... I can't blame you. It's also my fault."
"So, we're okay now?"
"Hmmm... I'll think about."
"What?"
"Well, unless you forgot what you promised."
 
Kyu was thinking of that promise but he can't seem to remember.
"You forgot! Oh my gosh! How dare you forget!"
"Ahm..."
 
"The autograph! Taylor Swift's autograph!?!"
"Ohw! That!! Of course not! You're still acting like a child after all these years.Come here!"
They were locked again in an embrace that no one can ever separate.
 
Kyu let her go and said, "The autograph is nothing. I have a better gift for you."
Yoona just looked at him in curiousity.