Chapter 16 - Where is He going?

My Weird Girl (My Amnesia Girl Sequel)
 
 
"What?!"
 
"Mind your manners, Jiyeon!"
 
Jiyeon was at the Cho's residence.
 
"I'm sorry Auntie, but, didn't you tell me that you don't like Yoona?" Jiyeon uneasily asked.
"Yes, but when we talked yesterday, it was like, she's so different from what I heard from you. She's really nice, you know," Mrs. Cho said.
 
"But..."
"I think you should talk to her more often. You might discover that she's not the one who got problems," Mrs. Cho said, clearly referring to Jiyeon as the one who got problems.
 
"But, Auntie! She'll ruin Kyu's future!"
"How will you know that, my dear?" Mrs. Cho said as she sipped a cup of her tea.
 
Jiyeon was furious. She tried to ruin Yoona's image at Kyu's mother so that she will hate her. But now, she liked her!?
 
"Don't tell me Auntie that you like her now."
Mrs. Cho took a sip of her tea before answerring.
 
"I don't see something wrong if I liked her, do you Jiyeon?"
 
"Auntie!?"
 
"I still like you for my son, but I see nothing wrong between the both of them. Let's try to move on, alright?"
"I thought..."
"I know I'm a bit strict sometimes, but I think this is not the right time to be strict. My husband let me realize that."
 
"Okay Auntie. But I still like your son! Whatever happens... I..I.." Jiyeon's tears came rushing down her cheeks. She ran outside and went home.
 
"Teenagers."
 
"Did I heard that you like Yoona, mom?" Kyu appeared at the stairs.
"It's so tiring to repeat things over and over again. Of course I do, stupid boy."
Kyu ran towards her mother and hugged her tightly.
"Thank you mom, you will not regret this!"
 
"Anything for you dear. By the way, the matters we discussed with your father? I arranged everything so that after graduation, you'll take your flight for US."
 
"Yes, mom." Kyu sadly answered.
"Did you told Yoona about this?"
"Actually..."
"Don't worry, I just told her yesterday."
"What! Mom!!!"
Kyu immediately went outside.
"What is with the teenagers today? Haish... La la la la."
 
 
Kyu arrived at Yoona's place...
 
"Annyeong, Auntie Sora, is Yoona home?"
"Oh, ahm.... She's a bit busy with homework and such. You can comeback next time though."
"Thank you."
Mrs. Sora closed the door.
Kyu knew that Yoona's not busy. He tried to call her and she answered the phone.
 
"Yoona! I can explain! What my mother said to you yesterday, I was about to tell you that but..."
 
"No worries. I know you have to do it. It's for your own future."
 
"No. Please listen okay..." As Kyu was talking on the phone, he went at the backyard to see if Yoona's room was lit up and he was right. He searched for a tree. He climbed up and saw Yoona standing by her bedside, but he only saw her back.
 
"I understand, okay? I'm not mad at you," Yoona insisted.
"If you're not mad at me, turn around."
"What?" Yoona turned around and saw Kyu at her balcony.
"What are you doing here? You might fall."
 
"You know that I really care for you, right?" Kyu held her face with both hands on her cheeks.
 
"I promise you. I will be back soon." He said and kissed her on the forehead.
 
"It's not like you're going to leave tomorrow, right?" Yoona asked.
"Come here you." Kyu hugged her tightly.
"I love you," he whispered in her ear.
"I love you, too," she whispered back.
 
"One last question..."
"What is it?" Kyu asked, worried of her question.
"Can you get me an autograph when you see Taylor Swift?"
Kyu bursted out laughing.
"Silly girl!"