Chapter 15 - The Unexpected First Meeting

My Weird Girl (My Amnesia Girl Sequel)
 
 
After a long day, Kyu and Hayoung happily went home together.
 
As they were about to open the front door, the maid barged out.
"Sir, ma'am. She's here."
 
"Who?" Hayoung curiously asked.
 
"It's me! I miss you baby!"
"Ma!" Hayoung ran towards her mother at the living room and hugged her.
"I miss you too Ma. This was so unexpected! You should have called us and we could have fetched you from the airport," Hayoung said to her mother.
 
"That's alright. I really want to surprise you," Mrs. Cho looked at Kyu. It looks like that he was the one his mother wanted to surprise with.
 
"Kyuhyun, honey! I missed you too. Come here," Mrs. Cho hugged her son.
 
Hayoung noticed the awkwardness of her mother and Kyu. She imediately changed the subject.
"Have you eaten, Ma? You had a long day! Ahm, I should prepare you some food, okay! Come on! You too oppa!"
 
 
 
That same day...
 
"Hayoung, dear. I have to go to a meeting today. I'll be back soon okay?"
"Okay, Ma."
 
"Kyuhyun, honey. Take care of you sister. Bye!"
Mrs. Cho left the house. There was a sigh of relief on Kyu's face.
 
 
On the otherhand...
Yoona was happily walking down the street just to relieve some stress from school works. Since the graduation is about to come, their teachers gave them loads of homeworks and projects.
 
As she was passing a grocery store, she saw a lady, all well-dressed, standing at the parking lot. She noticed a creepy guy who was looking at the lady. Later, Yoona realized that he's looking at the lady's bag! Just a blink of an eye, the guy snatched the lady's bag.
 
"Help! Oh, help!" the lady cried out.
 
Yoona ran after the guy. She was passing from the crowd of people. The guy ran at a small street. She went on the other side of the street to intercept him. The guy was happily running away cause he thought he lost Yoona. Well, he was wrong.
The guy looked at his back to check if he truly lost her. Just then, he bumped on someone.
"Where do you think you're going!" Without further a do, she punched the guy on the face real hard that he fell on the pavement.
Yoona hid the pain on her sore hand.
 
"Do that again and you will receive more than that!"
The guy ran away, leaving the bag.
 
"Police! There's the guy!" the lady came with the police.
The policemen ran after thte guy.
 
"Ma'am, here is your bag."
"Thank you very much! Kamsahmida!! Here's some money as a reward."
"No, Madam. I'm glad to help."
"You're so kind! Have we met?"
"I don't think so Ma'am. Ahm, I'll go now. Be careful!"
"You too, thank you."
Yoona left but the lady was so sure that she saw that girl somewhere.
She opened her bag to get her phone and saw the picture. The girl on the picture, together with her son, looks like the girl who helped her just earlier.
"It can't be!..."
 
"Yoona!?"
 
Mrs. Cho ran after Yoona.
"At least can I have tea with you as a thank you gift?"
Yoona agreed and went with the lady.
 
 
The lady and Yoona went in a small cafe just across the street. Both were silently drinking their teas.
Yoona noticed something different about the lady. It's like she's acting. . . cold.
 
"By the way, I thank you again for getting my bag."
"You're welcome ma'am," Yoona happily said.
 
"Are you studying?"
'Yes, ma'am. Hopefully, I'll graduate this March."
"I see. Do you have any boyfriends?"
Yoona was surprised. Why did the lady even though of asking that?
 
"Yes ma'am, I have. And he's very nice," Yoona asnwered politely.
"What if his parents are against the two of you?"
Yoona now felt weird. What's with this lady?
 
"AHm, I didn't meet his parents yet, but I think I'll like them."
"Really? Even if they're against you?"
"I think they have the rasons to be against us if that happens. I'll try to understand them."
 
Mrs. Cho thought, this girl is very smart. I think I made a bad impression about her. Finally, she asked one more question.
 
"What will you do if you'll know that the one in front of you is your boyfriend's mother?"
 
Yoona's eyes widened. She can't say a word in surprise.
 
The lady is Kyu's mother?
 
 
 
 
 
Author's note...
Sorry for the very late update. Been busy at school the last few days. I really don't like this chapter, but I hope you'll all like it! I will make it up to you guys the next update. Thank you for reading!