8

Hey. I will change myself for ya.

After a while Jonghyun got a SMS he just read it and looked to me.
Then he kissed my cheek and whispered "Lets go out. There is a party."
I looked to him "No ,~"
Jonghyun did aegyo and his puppy eyes looked at me "Come on Jihyun ah. I want to share this with you."
He stood up and grabbed my hand but I just sat down.
The other boys watched us and Ricky said finally "Jonghyun let her, if she doesn't want."
Jonghyun looked to her "Rickyah. Don't be like this to your Hyung. And are you here to protect Jihyun?"
Ricky stood up "Forgot? I am your Hyung. Jonghyun, you are just taller than me. And this doesn't mean anything. Don't be childish."
Jonghyun got upset and grabbed my hand harder "Let's go."
I followed him firstly but before we could leave the appartment I wrested away. "You are upset. I think you should go home. Alone."
Jonghyun looked to me "What happened Jihyun? You are different today."
I shook my head "No... just go home. I will also go home later."
He looked at me blandly but then he turned "Fine." Jonghyun went.
I went back to the others.
They looked at me just Ricky he looked to the wall.
Minsoo said "I think you should talk to him Ricky."
Ricky looked surprisely "Me? Wae? I have no reason to talk to him. He thinks to be my Hyung. Seriously this kid should get really mature. Not just think about to be matured."
Chunji looked to him "Just talk to him."
Ricky stood up and before he left the room he said "No I won't talk to him. And you Jihyun... I guess right, he will never marry you. Just talk to your parents and to..." He looked to the others and finally left.
The others were confused and I sat back next to Niel.
They watched me and I said calmly "Minsoo Oppa, please keep on with what you are talking about earlier."
The boys looked each other and Niel put his arm around me "Jihyun, everyone of us know.. there must be happen. You would act different if you have a bad day."
I looked to him.
His big fishy eyes.
They were worried.
I looked down "Ricky... our parents.. "
Chunji poked me "Tell us"
I kept on "I shall marry Ricky."
Nobody said something.
I looked finally up. They watched me and Minsoo said "Shall we talk to him?"
I shook my head "Doesn't work... " I didn't want but I cried. Damn why?
Niel hugged me softly and kissed my forhead with his big lips "Don't cry Jihyun. I'm sure you'll marry Jonghyun one day not Ricky." during he said this, there was a sad lower harmonic.
Joe looked to him admonitory.
I stood up "I think.. I should go home."
Niel stood also up and grabbed my hand "I will walk you home."
Joe said "Daniel, I think Minsoo should do this better."
I looked to both of them and Niel replied "No Hyung... don't worry."
Before Niel and me left the room I turned "Please don't let Jonghyun know about this."
They nodded.
At the way home I started "What does Joe mean?"
Niel looked to me "Nothing... he is just a bit worried. No big deal. We have other problems now."
At home Niel came in.
I asked "Do you want to drink something?"
He nodded "A coffee."
 I nodded and went to the kitchen and made it.
Niel waited in the living room.
I brought him and then he said "Maybe I should better go home."
I shook my head "Can you stay the night here? I won't be alone."
Niel watched me "No... I think , better no."
I cried, I won't be alone this night.
Niel looked to his phone "Okay... You won."
I sat next to him.
I talked the whole time, I told him about how Ricky tells me the thing.
Niel said nothing really.
I lay on his lap with my head and I falled asleep.
I was again in my dream land.
But then I heard Niel calling someone.
I just lay on him.
Niel said "Joe hyung.. what should I do? She is lieing on my lap, she asked to stay the night here."
But then he said nothing more.
I was too tired so I slept again.
In the next morning I didn't lie on his hap. He slept at the ground.
I stood up and went to make breakfast.
Niel wasn't up so I went into my room and changed clothing.
The door got open. Niel "Are you here? "
He turned quickly "Mianhe.. I didn't.."
I said calmly "It's okay."
I finished and went outside.
Niel sat at the ground, before he could speak I said "No it's okay..."
We went into the kitchen but then Niel said "I'll go... you shoul call the Hyungs.. I need some time."
Then he left before waiting of my answer.



I hope you like this chapter. <3 subscribe, comment, read my other storys <3 ENJOY