15

Hey. I will change myself for ya.

It was already Saturday night. 
I was bored and I didn't know what to do. The last years I hanged up with Teen Top.. now we weren't kind of friends anymore. It wasn't like we weren't some but I felt not good with them.
Not more... 

I stayed up late on Sunday morning. I listened from my room to different voices so I went downstairs. 
My mother talked to a girl and I said "Umma , who visits us?" 
The little girl turned .. Haruka.. "What are you doing here?" was the only what blowed my mind.
Haruka smiled again with the pretty one "I wanted talk you.. can we go into your room?" 
My confused self just nodded and she followed me.
In my room I crossed my arms and sat down my bed.
Haruka sat on a chair "I wanted to tell you I'm sorry if I made you feeling uncomfortable. I really didn't want this... and please keep on talking with the Oppas they are really sad now.." 
I looked up to her "Why do you think this? That you made me feeling uncomfortable.?" 
She looked around "... Joe told me I would be the reason why you won't keep on the friendship with him.. and I didn't want this..." 
I nodded "It's okay.. there is still more." 
Then she approached me and sat next to me at my bed "No.. please talk to our Oppas. Please... I can't see them sad.. and I'm sure they like you alot..."
I slipped away "that is my problem.. it's better if you go now.. " 
But she didn't go , still sat there "Please don't do that... please keep on being friends and be my Oennie... Please be my Oennie like you are for other girls and I know Jonghyun like you a lot, doesn't he? His heart is broken... please go back to him. Please come with us to the BTOB concert and ..."
She didn't keep on telling. So I started "Yes... gwenchana.." She grabbed my hand "Let's go to Joe.." 
I looked myself down "I need taking a bath first.." 
She sat back to my bed "I'm waiting.." she smiled .. I really used to hate this smile. 
I grabbed my things and went to my bath room.
In front of the mirror I said "Little strange girl.." Under the shower I smiled and whispered "Why is she doing this.."
I walked out of the bath room and saw Teen Top also staying my room.
I couldn't say something.. shocked.
Ricky smiled "You weren't yesterday with your parents at my home.." 
Joe also smiled "Had you enough time?" I nodded.
Haruke, this little stupid thing just smiled.
Jonghyun wanted to hug me but Ricky stopped him "Don't do that Jonghyun." 
Jonghyun wanted to shout at Ricky but Minsoo stopped him. All of them left my room finally. 

In the next morning I woke up like normal and saw Jonghyun sitting at my chair.
I said "What are you doing here?" I was sad about that...
He smiled "Good morning, your Umma opened the door for me. I'm waiting since a hour you wake up. I want to tell you... we can find a girl for Ricky, then we can be together. However we want, can't we? I miss you .. "
I stood up and walked over him "No we can't " 
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his lap I wanted to stand up but he hold my hip. "Don't go..."
I can look straight into his eyes "I wish... we could, but we can't get this."
Jonghyun smiled "Of course we can... forget this kid.. I mean it serious.. " he touched my hair softly "Ricky will find someone else... he just thinks to love you." 
I nodded and he kissed me deeply. I really missed it.
But I stopped "Let's keep it secretly. Nobody need to know this thing between both of us right now... Tell noone .. not Ricky, Minsoo, Joe, Chunji or Daniel. Ok?"
Jonghyun's face was serious about this "Fine... "
Then I smiled to him and his mood changed also.
Then I kissed him since a long time ago. 
Jonghyun smirked "It feels good, doesn't it?"
I nodded "Nae it does..." 

Jonghyun and me entered the school. The boys were again with Haruka. 
If we arrived them Haruka jumped on my "Oennieyaaah~ Woo Oennie Oennie Oennie hey." 
Joe pushed her "Go to your classroom. The big kids needs to talk." 
Haruka pouted said "Fine~" and turned.
Joe whispered "FINALLY.." 
and Haruka "I heard dat." 
we just laughed.
Jonghyun watched me... his view stayed a bit at me like he would kiss me right now.
So I grabbed Ricky's hand "let's go to the classroom."
Ricky smiled "of course ... wify.." 
Jonghyun didn't seem happy and I just winked him.
Ricky suddenly kissed my cheek "Let's go more serious... I think Jonghyun won't love you anymore these days and we can keep on now... I want to do a romantic thing tonight for you. May you have time?" 
I stopped "Ricky... we can't do that." Then i kept on going.
If Ricky sat next to me he was a bit confused "What happened with you? If we are going to marry then we should be more open for each other."
I shook my head "We can't in front of Jonhyun.. my feelings are not well with it."
Then he grabbed my hand "Okay...I see. But let's do tonight something, ok?"
"I will see" I replied.

After the school Ricky wanted to walk be home but I asked Jonghyun already. Ricky didn't seem very happy about it and got a bit upset. 
Ricky smirked but and said "If I can finally kiss you soon..." then he left.
If noone around us Jonghyun grabbed my hand "Ricky is an anoying little kid, isn't he?" 
I shook my head "He acts normal, like everyday he does." 
Then Jonghyun pulled my waist to his body and kissed me "I missed you during the lessons."
I replied this kiss, it felt so good after this long time but it had something wrong in it "I miss you since weeks." 
We walked home were my parents already were. I let his hand go and we walked normal into my room.
Jonghyun was confused "Not even your parents are allowed to know?" 
I shook my head "No.. they shouldn't. They also want me marrying Ricky." 
Jonghyun just nodded "I think it's better if I go now." 
I grabbed quickly his hand "Kajima." 
Jonghyun turned and said "Ok... but we need some rules, aren't we? Aiish~ I really do that.. I love you Jihyun." 
<3

Subscribe and let me know in the comments below what you like disklike, what you think.. 
I will try to update more often.. ^^''