17

Hey. I will change myself for ya.

The time passed quickly and the summer vacation arrived. 
"Where are you going?" Ricky asked me while hugging me "I don't know.. my parents booked something on Jeju-do." I answered while looking to Jonghyun. 
He didn't recognized me and talked to some others. Ricky smiled "Aiish. sad. I'm going to Japan... maybe we see each others after? Let's go together somewhere and spend time together?" 
I looked to him "I'm not sure if my parents are okay with it... let's see if we come back." 
And then we took the last few lessons. After this I searched for Jonghyun but he was away. At home my parents packet the luggage "Jihyun-ah. Get ready fast we want to drive this night." I nodded. 
I changed my clothing and packed. Then I ran to Jonghyun's home. I knocked but noone was here. 
He was away. Daebak.

I turned and in front of the home I met Ricky. "What are you doing here Jihyun?" 
Damn. "uuhm.. I just wanted to ask Jonghyun if he has my sun glasses... I guess I lost them." Ricky just nodded sad to my answer. Then he grabbed my hand "Do you still love him?" 
I looked to him "Nae... I won't lie." Ricky hugged me suddenly "please forget him. I won't marry you if you love someone else. So I'm waiting..."
"Ricky..." was the only word I could say. I felt sorry for him. 
Then he got a call and told me "May I wish something before I go to Japan for 3 weeks?" I looked confused "What?" 
Ricky stayed "Let me kiss you! I really want to do it... because it means you are mines.." But I said again just "Ricky..." Ricky stared into my eyes "Jebal..."
I said nothing more so Ricky approached me. His face came closer to mine and his lips touched mine. Then his toungen went into my mouth and touched mine and it kept on.
"Gomawo.." Ricky couldn't look straight at me but his eyes were bright. But then he left.

At home we drove then to Incheon and there we took the airplane to Jeju-do. 
There we checked in the hotel and then I walked a bit around alone. I wished I could say Jonghyun bye for the time we couldn't see but I guess I was wrong. 
But then I walked to beach and in the far I saw a guy who looked like Jonghyun. The guy ran into the water with his surfboard. 

"Jonghyun" I smiled but I knew it couldn't be him.

In the next morning I ate with my parents breakfast... the whole time was Jonghyun in my mind. "Oh Jihyun-ah you miss Changhyun, don't you?" My mother talked to me. I looked up to her, actually it was Jonghyun the one I missed but then "Nae Umma... Changhyun. But I won't talk about.. I will go to the beach, nae? See you later Umma, Appa." 
They nodded and I left. 
I walked again around and walked to the same beach last night. I wanted to see this guy again. He made me feel good because it was the only way to see Jonghyun. In an awkward way >.>

I sat down the beach and waited for a while but then. I saw this guy again. My eyes got brighting and he came in my way and oh my gosh. IT'S HIM.
"Jihyun..." Jonghyun shouted. I stood up ... I couldn't believe it. DAMN. "Jonghyun.." I ran into his arms. "What are you doing here?"
Jonghyun smirked "I know your family stays every vacation on this beach so I asked my parents to stay also here.. but they don't know about you.. I just wanted to spend my time with you."
I smiled ... he's awesome.

We laid together on the beach and went shopping the whole weeks. And the last evening approached.
Jonghyun said "I miss you... break up with Ricky.. it's so hard. In front of Teen Top... how shall we act? I mean you can't want that we never meet in a whole group again... I miss the evenings we spent."
I looked to him "I miss them too.. but I can't break up with him. And we have still 3 weeks left. Ricky is in Japan you know? And we can be like a normal couple.. eating outside and.."
Jonghyun smirked "And what?"
I looked to him and then shyly down "I think... we can do it.. I mean"
Suddenly Jonghyun hugged me "Do you reallly want to?"
I nodded "Nae I love you..."
Jonghyun kissed me deeply "I love you too Jihyun " then he grabbed my hand and we walked down the beach.... it was sundown. 
I smiled "I never say something such beautiful for a while." Then I looked to him and he just said "No it's not such beautiful if I look to you." 
His hand touched mine cheek. His eyes were so beautiful right now. 

Back in Seoul I met everyday Jonghyun. But one day we walked through a park and met Joe.
Joe was really confused and wasn't nice about the things we lied to Ricky.
"I don't get it, why are you doing this? And don't say again cause of parents Jihyun. Just decide for one of them... Aish.. I can't live with this lie." Joe said.
I kept on "But we need. What about if I just going to tell Ricky this? He will be dissapointed and our parents .. what about them?"
Joe didn't reply just "Tell him or I'll do." Then he left. 
Jonghyun looked to me "He's in right. Do that."
I looked down "Give me time... till the school starts." And Jonghyun nodded "Fine." but then smiled "Will you sleepover tonight at my home? My parents are out.." 
I got nervous "Yeah... this would be great..." 
Jonghyun hugged me "Take time.. I will see you later." 
I nodded and went home. 

Back at home my parents was still there "Jihyun... we want to eat outside tonight with you." I looked to them but Jonghyun "No I have already plans.. maybe another time." 
They looked disappointed so I said "Fine.. But after this I keep on my plans."

We ate outside in a little pretty Restaurant. And after a while my father said "How is Ricky?" 
My mother hit him and he said "Mwo?" 
I looked down "Ricky is fine, I'm sure he is eating now." 
My mother smiled "When will he come to visit us? We didn't see him for a while." 
I looked up "Uuuuhm... I don't know.. I will ask him if he is back." 

Finally the dinner finished and at home I grabbed my things.
"I waited for you Yeobo." Jonghyun said if I finally arrived his appartment.
I nodded "Aish I know but my parents.. they wanted to eat dinner with me and I can't say No." 
Then he kissed me "What would you like to do?"