14

Hey. I will change myself for ya.

Jonghyun and me walked into the school hall. Finally we could talk to each other better then before.
I really missed him but I couldn't say this to him, molla wae.
Ricky watched us and wasn't really happy. Jonghyun smiled really bright next to me. 
He changed.. I guessed. 
Minsoo also watched us and his view was sceptical. I could understand this, really, I was also like him. 
"So... what are you doing tonight?" Jonghyun asked.
"Mollayo Oppa. My parents want talk me...." I replied. 
He just nodded "nae.." 
Then we arrived Joe, he stood with Niel and Chunji. Then Minsoo and Ricky Oppa also arrived us.
Joe wasn't really happy, he told his half sister would be really annoying, because she was a real fan girl. 
We just laughed.
Joe said "Who has free time in the evening? I have to go out... at home.. this little stupid gurl. She is so anoying, the whole time 'What would Ilhoon does right now? May we visit Cube Ent..? Maybe I will see him..' AIISH, as I hate this." 
We started to laugh.
Then suddenly a little girl hugged Joe back. We were kinda shocked, I mean there.. who was she?
Of course I had an idea.
The little girl went next to Joe right now. "Annyeong-hasseo! Jaljinesseo? Shimazaki Haruka imnida. Gwenchana call me Haruka!" 
We smiled "Annyeong hasseo.." 
Joe looked just annoyed at her "Yeah.. that is my half sister.. Haruka..." 
I looked to Jonghyun and Ricky... "Damn.." I said by mistake.
They didn't realized me. 
Both of them watched her fascinated. Kind of.. she would be the beautifulest and greatest person they saw for the first time in their life.
Haruka smiled pretty.
Joe said I wasn't happy and said finally "CHUNJIIIIIIIIIIII,JONGHYUNAAAAAAAAH RICKYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. IF YOU JUST THINK ABOUT TOUCHING HER YOU'LL DIE.!" 
Finally they seemed to be back in their bodys .. so I went quickly away.
If a little cute girl cross the way they would ignore me.
Suddenly Jonghyun shouted "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" 
But I ignored him.. 
I found Niel by my side "What happened?" 
I looked to him "I don't like her..." 
Niel just laughed "Aish.. it seemed I would win over them, don't I?" 
I couldn't reply to it.. it's wrong.
In my class suddenly I found Ricky next to him. I had class with him. 
Ricky said "What happened? You were suddenly going.. " 
I shook my haid and said ironic "Oh.. there happened nothing.. why do you think that?" 
Ricky didn't get it ".. you seems angry." 
I grabbed my things "NO I AM NOT ANGRY." then I left the room.
I went to my locker and grabbed some things.
While doing that I watched the photo of Jonghyun and me.
Long time ago... 
Suddenly Jonghyun stood next to my locker "You were away... "
I just looked him "Nae.."
Then I closed and went out of the school.
Of course he followed me and grabbed my hand "Where are you going?" 
I wristed him away "We are not a couple, so don't touch my hand like this.. and it doesn't matter for you, you should go back school." 
Jonghyun still walked with me "You changed so fast.. what happened? Since... we met... are you jealous?" He smirked.
I shook my head "No I'm not jealous.. and I'm going to the doctor.. I don't feel well. Now GO." 
Jonghyun kissed my cheek "Gwenchana. I'm going. I hope you feel well soon." 
"Nae.." was the only word I could get out.
I walked to the doctor.. I needed paper of the doctor.
At the doctor in the waiting room it was really bored. 
Joe wrote me a SMS "The others are so annoying. They just want to see Haruka." 
I wrote back "Sorry Joe.. I don't really like her. If the other only can watching her if she is with us.. tell her to have no contact with Jonghyun , Ricky and the others." 
Joe wrote "Kekeke, so.. you are jealously, aren't you? But I don't like her being with us too.." 

In the next day of school I entered the hall without someone, first I waited for Ricky or Jonghyun, but they didn't came.
I looked around and saw Ricky and Jonghyun with Haruka.
They waved me to them.
I walked there and Haruka smiled "Jonghyun and Ricky promised me to go with me to a BTOB concert. Aren't they nice, aren't they?" 
I nodded "Nae.. they are.. do you know where Joe is?" 
Both boys were just watching her.
Haruka pointed to a door "There I guess." then she smiled again with this pretty smile.
I nodded just and went to the door.
I opened. 
He sat there with Chunji, Niel and Minsoo.
I sat next to Minsoo and talked to Joe "Why is your sister at our school? Jonghyun and Ricky will go with her to a BTOB concert." 
Joe was a bit shocked but only cause the concert. 
Minsoo put his arm around me "THey will turn into normal soon, I promise you "
I looked to him "I won't see them again... sorry but I have the feeling.. I can't do something again with one of you.. I need to find.. myself. Bye." 
I walked out of the room, before I finally left I turned my fack back to them. They were shocked. I was also shocked of me... how could I say this. 
My eyes felt wet.
Then I want to class. 
Niel and Jonghyun entered the room also.
Jonghyun smiled to me and wanted to sit next to me but Niel grabbed his arm "Let's sit there in the corner." 
Jonghyun was confused but accepted it.
I sat next to my new friends. They laughed a lot but I couldn't concentrate about them.
My view stayed the whole time at Niel and Jonghyun. 
Niel didn't seem happy at all I saw them talking.
Jonghyun's mood changed quickly and he stood up and went to me.
Oh god noo...
His face was really serious "May we talk outside?" 
I shook my head "No.. I can't" 
But he just grabbed my hand.
I shouted "DON'T TOUCH ME." 
The whole class were watching so I just went with him.
The teacher was confused but kept on the lesson after she told us to come back.
Outside Jonghyun suddenly shouted "YOU'LL GIVE UP?" 
I shouted back "No.. but I can't do that anymore.. I don't feel good if I'm with one of you... I feel awkward and if I say something wrong you all are in a bad mood. I can't do that anymore... I won't hurt you, or Daniel or Ricky or something else." I cried.
Jonghyun got shocked and took me into his arm "Don't say things like this.. everyone of us you won't do that... How could we live without you around us?" 
I looked up "I'm sure you will not feel it if I'm not there?" 
Jonghyun was confused "What do you mean, Yeobo. of course we would.. of course I would.." 
I pushed him away "Did you miss me if you met Haruka for the first time? Did you see how you watched her? How everyone of you watched her?" 
Suddenly Jonghyun smirked "oh.. you are jealous.. no it was because she is really cute isn't she? And I can only love you. Get this okay?" 
Then he kissed me, so I pushed him again "why are you kissing me? I told you, we aren't in a relationship.. I don't like this.." 
He just hugged me "Ok.. I'm still waiting." 
I looked up "Don't do wrong decisions.." 
We walked back into the class room. 
The lesson already finished and we had to kept in after school.
Jonghyun smiled "if you are there it won't be boring." 
I grabbed my things and didn't know what to do. So I already went to the after school.
On the way there I met the boys but not Jonghyun. They were just watching me... dissapointed.
Joe walked to me "May we talk? Alone?" 
I nodded.
Joe started "What happened before?"
I just shook my head "I really don't like your sister.. and what shall I do because of Daniel? He has still hopes doesn't he? And there is Ricky who wants marry me and Jonghyun who thinks he loves me. But if there the next better girl they look only to her.. I won't be of course.." 
Joe smirked "You are jealous.. but you aren't of course for us. We really like you. Come on.. you can't break up.." 
I nodded "Maybe.. may I can have this weekend for overthink the whole thing? It could be better.." 
Joe just said "Of course.. but don't think wrong about the others." 
Then he hugged me and left to the others.
I walked into the after school room and Jonghyun stayed already there. 
There was the teacher for only few minutes then he left.
He told us not to speak with each other.
Then Jonghyun said to me "Can we meet this weekend? We didn't talk about everything."
I looked to him "It's better not." 

I hope the chapter is not too weird.. I have not good feeling with it.. and comment it ^O^ 
subscribe of course.. and if you have a situation or idea which would match good, tell me ;D 

 

BTW do you like Joe's Sister? :33