11

Hey. I will change myself for ya.

It's back to Jihyun's view... .... firstly do you would like to read more in different views? <.> comment in the beloow..

 


It's so tiring this day. 
We have just break now and I hugged Ricky back but he put my arms away "Jihyun-ah... hajima, gwenchana? I won't have a fight with him he looks over the whole time. Just go to him... You want, don't you? So... ka... I don't need you here. And... I think we shouldn't listen to our parents.. I can't do that to you.." 
He was in right. The whole time.. Jonghyun.. he looked with this cold eyes to us. They weren't lived or death... just.. cold.. staring.
Aii... Me's blood runs cold. 
Next to him Joe. I saw they talking... I wasn't sure about what they could talk... 
Minsoo touched my shoulder "Go to him.. talk him. You miss him. All of us see this... and I won't Jonghyun watching us like this if you are with us."
"I WON'T TALK HIM. GET THIS ." I turned and left.
I didn't know where to go so I went to my locker.
The others watched me since few days. All of them did know the thing.. we broke up. The girls were in two different ways. Firstly the one who talked bad about me because Jonghyun seemed hurted for them and the second who smirked.. they were happy now. Could flirt more with Jonghyun. Such.. erts.
I opened my locker and there was this photo of me an Jonghyun. "When..." I talked abit myself. I wasn wondered, I was sure I put it already into the trash.
Suddenly Jonghyun's voice surprised me "So you have still this picture in..`?" He said the THIS with an awefull sound.
I turned "No.. I was going to pull it into the trash." >.>
I wanted leave but his arm was in my way. "When can we talk Jihyun?"
This... why was he doing it? "Never Jonghyun."
The other girls were watching us. So I kept on "Look, there are enough girls for you. Forget me like in this night." 
His face approached me, it was right in front of me "Jihyun. I can't forget you... I'm not interested in those girls and ... where is the problem if we just... talk. Do it for .. Teen Top if not for me." 
I looked down "I... can't." those lips T~T ... hypnotized me.
He felt this .. .I guessed... and his lips suddenly touched mine. Like... before.
My eyes got close and I replied it.
Jonghyun.. smirked "You are still feeling for me.."
I looked down "If I just broke up it doesn't mean I don't love you anymore.. it just mean I won't get more hurted as I already am." 
Jonghyun looked shocked to me... he didn't know how to reply and I left.
I saw Ricky running to me "Jihyun-ah..I heard you kissed him!"
I looked to him "No.. Yes.. don't care about it.. it was the last time."
Suddenly a tear came out of my eye.
Ricky hugged me "Aiish.. Jihyun... talk him. You will feel better."
But now.. suddenly Jonghyun came and pushed Ricky "GO AWAY FROM MY GIRL!"
I looked to him shocked.
Ricky wasn't happy about seeing him "What do you want?"
Jonghyun's face was very angrily "Don't touch my girl again Little Kid."
Then it happened. DAEBAK! Ricky jumped on Jonghyun and started a fight.
I shouted "STOP~" but they didn't listen me. 
Then the others member arrived.
Minsoo and Niel grabbed Jonghyun. Chunji and Joe grabbed Ricky.
All six boys' eyes stayed at me.
I didn't know why but suddenly I started to cry "YOU BABOs. WAE ARE YOU DOING THIS? ISN'T ENOUGH FOR ME WATCHING YOUR VIEWS EVERYDAY? AND YOU RICKY ISN'T ENOUGH DOING THIS THING FOR OUR PARENTS? SO WAE ARE YOU FIGHTING?" 
I turned and ran into the woman-wc. 
There I dropped on the ground. 
Just a minute later suddenly Niel dropped next to me "Aiish.. could you run next time not here? It's awkward for me sitting here." 
I suddenly laughed "Nae.. " 
His smile.
Then his face became more serious "What happend? Why did you cry suddenly?"
I looked to the wall "I don't like if they fight... We were together since a long time.. and then a fight about me. I'm not in a relationship with Jonghyun but I still miss him with every breath." 
Niel looked to me "I know this feeling." 
The situation.. was weird. So I stood up "Maybe I should go now.. I don't think it's a good idea."
Niel watched me from the ground "Nae.. it isn't.. i mean I would never have the chance, right?" 
I didn't reply. What should I reply? 
Then Joe entered the room. 
The girls were staring at him and Joe grabbed my hand "YOU , ME TALK!" 
I couldn't reply he went with me. "After school you come with me. We will talk and find a solution."
He was really serious.
He scared me. 
Then I walked to the classroom.
In the left corner Jonghyun, the right one Ricky. 
I decided to take a seat far away but it didn't work well. I sat down and Jonghyun changed his seat next to mine. He smiled pretty "Annyeong.." I just nodded kind to him. 
Then Ricky he also changed next to me other site.
WAE?
He also smiled me. 
I felt awkward. 
Then Jonghyun touched my hand "Let's do tonight something... " 
Then Ricky to me "Don't forget.. our parents. Yeobo." 
Jonghyun looked angrily to Ricky and stood up. 
The teacher said "Mr. Jonghyun Choi, sit down. We have lesson."
Jonghyun's view stayed just at Ricky during he sat down like the teacher told him. 
I whispered to Jonghyun "Don't be a kid." 
His view stayed at me... more kindly.
After school I walked to Joe, he already waited for me "Let's go." We turned shortly back to school. 
Ricky and Jonghyun stood there shocked .. like "wae is she going with Hyung?" 
Joe smiled to me "So... you should tell me more... " 
I looked to him "Tell about what? ... oh... I can't do anything.. I won't hurt Daniel, but I can't say stay away. He is my friend.." 
Joe looked to me "This should we settle later, frist the ChangRick thing. Who of them do you love and who like?" 
I looked to him "To be true? Ricky joahae. Jonghyun saranghae. but ... you know. I can't stay with Jonghyun. I am with Ricky.. and I can't change this. I will... get his wife.. I guess. Don't disturb me with that. You know I have no chance to decide I just have to do." 
Joe looked a bit said "Nae... just listen to your heart, don't care about your parents. Go back to Jonghyun. He also loves you..."
I kept his sentences on "... like Ricky does. Give up... I don't know what to do. So I do my job... don't think you could change my mind Oppa." 
Joe nodded.

 

Please comment and subscribe and do what you think to do :33