2

Hey. I will change myself for ya.

Niel looked to me : "Jihyun ah... sorry I can't. I will wait for you. Don't worry."
I hit him "Daniel... don't you understand? I think you should be happy with someone else."
Niel just shook his head :"I like you and I know I can't be closer as a friend."
Then he turned and went into the class.
I followed him and he sat next to Ricky. I looked then to Niel and he smiled Jonghyun sat at the other site of the room and spoke to Minsoo and Chunji. 
If Jonghyun saw me he waved and I went to them.
Jonghyun smiled "Come sit here next to me."
I sat down and he kissed my cheek.
Minsoo looked strict to me and Chunji hit him.
I smiled to Jonghyun : "What will we do tonight?"
Jonghyun smirked just "Be surprised Yeobo.... "
Jonghyun stood shortly up to talk to another friends and Minsoo looked to me.
I changed my place and sat on Jonghyun's seat "Minsoo Oppa... don't be like this."
Minsoo looked to Chunji "If you don't love him , then tell him."
I hit him soft "Of course I love Jonghyun a lot. You know what my problem is but... we try it again."
Minsoo looked then to Niel "What is about Daniel? Do you like him, right?"
I didn't reply it because Jonghyun came back and I went back to my seat.
Jonghyun "Happened something? You look a bit sad."
I shook my head "Nope. Everything is right."
Then few girls came "Jonghyun Oppa... "
Jonghyun looked up "Oh hay... "
The one girl with the red jacket asked "Would you like to come to my Party? It's my sweet 18."
Jonghyun looked nervously to me "When is the party?"
The black jacket one smirked "Tomorrow night. I hope you come... "
The red one looked the whole time at his mouth .
I looked jealous to Jonghyun "Jonghyun, tell me ... are you going there?"
Jonghyun looked to me and stayed cool "I will call you... I don't know right now."
The red jacket touched his hand and smiled "Call me soon.. I hope you can come."
Jonghyun just smiled and the girls went away.
I looked to Jonghyun angry but he didn't see it and talked to Chunji.

 

After the lesson I stood quickly up and went to Ricky.
I smiled "Ricky... Let's watch at the weekend a movie."
Ricky looked to me "Don't you come with us to the cinema?"
I shook my head :" Jonghyun want to do something.. he and me want to save our relationship."
I looked to Niel who looked down and Ricky smiled "That is good. I hope you can do it well. I mean you are a great couple."
I looked down "Nae.."
Suddenly Jonghyun hugged me back "So I am glad to see you later... "
Then he whispered to my ear "Don't forget 8 o'clock and.." He kissed my ear.
I smirked "Okay..."
Then Jonghyun said "Guys... see you."  and left.
Niel stood up "See you Ricky."
Ricky was confused and we walked home.
I looked to Ricky "Jonghyun and me will do our first Date... would you like to looked for me outfit? Like at the time."
Ricky smiled "Of course."

I smiled thank fully.
At the home my mother greeted Ricky "Changhyun , how are your parents? Tell them they can visit us at the weekend."
Ricky nodded "Of course."
And then we went into my room.
Ricky sat at my bed "So do you have some ideas for outfits?"
I shook my head "Nope.. I just wanted to take time with you. Like since we are young we are best friends"
He nodded "Of course we are .... " I looked to him "We should be in a relationship . It's so easy with you."
Ricky just laughed and went to my closet "So what about that."
He had a bra in his hand , the bra was red with blue flowers.
I laughed "I can't go to him with just a bra."
He smirked "You can't?"
I nodded "I can't.."
Then he looked around and found a dress "Wear that."
It was a blue dress which is bodyhugging.
I smiled "Thank you."
Ricky nodded "So what are we doing now?"
I looked at the watch " I have still time... Let's go to Joe or Ni...."
Ricky looked to me "What's bout Niel?"
I shook my head "He told me he will wait for me. "
Ricky smiled "When he finds another girl he will not wait anymore. Don't worry."
I nodded and we visited Joe.
He was still in his room with Niel and Minsoo.
Minsoo just looked to me and Niel stood quickly up "What are you doing here?"
I smiled "Nothing... but if you want I can turn..."
Niel grabbed my hand "Aniyo... you'll stay here. Will you come with us to the cinema? We are searching for a movie ."
I shook my head "Sorry.. I will do something with Jonghyun."
Niel looked down "Ah... I forgot, sorry."

 


 

Subcribe and comment <3