6

Hey. I will change myself for ya.

I looked to Ricky "Can I talk to you?"
Ricky was confused but nodded, we went out if his room and I started "How could you tell Daniel about my dream? This dream meant nothing and now Niel is thinking we should kiss."
Ricky laughed "Hahaaaa,..... Niel is just joking. Don't worry about it."
I hit him "Don't tell him again. I won't hurt his feelings."
Ricky became serious "You already did. I mean how could you think his feelings can't be hurt? He loves you... "
I dropped on th ground "I know, but I don't want to make it more complicated. He came in my room and said we should try it out.. to kiss each other. I don't want to cheat on Jonghyun."
Ricky hugged me "Then don't cheat on him."
I looked at him like 'you want to in kiddin me right' -look and said "We should go back inside."
Ricky nodded and smirked.
In his room Jonghyun kissed my cheek "Jihyun I love you."
I looked short to Niel who looked to Ricky and I smiled to Jonghyun "I love you too."
Then Ricky started "Guys... at the weekend my parents aren't at home. Let's do a COD- weekend with beer."
Everyone was agreed and looked to Jonghyun.
Jonghyun looked to me "Uuuhm... maybe I will be sometimes here."
Ricky nodded "Okay.."
I looked at the watch "I have to go now..."
Jonghyun walked me to the door and kissed me deeply "So I will see you tomorrow."
I nodded and kissed his cheek.
On the way to home suddenly someone shouted my name, I turned. Niel.
Niel smiled "You can't walk alone home."
I looked to him "Wae?"
He smirked "What about someone wants suddenly to kiss you."
I kept on walking "I think I don't need to worry about this. Niel understand me. Just go home and don't talk anymore about it."
Niel looked down "You really love him, right?"
I nodded "Yes I do..."
Then Niel left me.
At home my parents were still sleeping and I changed my clothing and went to bed.

In the next morning Jonghyun met me at home.
I grabbed his hand and we walked to school.
I asked "You wanted to tell me about your dream?"
He nodded "Yes... there were just you and me. I kissed you deeply and we had nearly our first time. But my phone rang. It was Daniel, he wanted to see you. But after I explained him why you can't he just wished my good luck. You hadn't fun then so we broke up. Then we were all at Ricky's home and I followed you to the toilet so we did it then, and it was a pretty awesome feeling to be so close with you. Yeobo I love you, let's never break up, ok?"
I smiled "Ok."
Then Jonghyun hugged me "Jeongmal saranghae Yeobo"
I thought about what Niel told me and looked to Jonghyun "Yes Oppa, jeonmal saranghae."
In the class he grabbed the whole time my hand and smiled bright.
Why was he so happy at this day?
In the break he spent time with some other person.
Mostly girls.
I looked to him and Ricky said next to me and started "Jihyun, we have to talk."
I looked to him "Wae?"
Ricky looked nervous "I don't know how I should start..."
I looked still confused "Ricky tell me.."
Ricky nodded "okay, our parents..."
Jonghyun bumped in, he hugged me back "Why do you two have so serious faces?"
I shook my head "I don't have."
Then I kissed Jonghyun.
Ricky stood up and walked over.
I shouted "Ricky wait, what do you wanted to tell me?"
Ricky shook his head "Let's talk another time."
Jonghyun looked to Ricky "Should I let you two alone?"
I shook my head "No, it's okay."
Then we took some selcas.
I looked to Jonghyun "My parents will drive tonight, so maybe you would like to come tomorrow in the morning?"
Jonghyun smirked to me "Of course."


---------------------------
Comment & Subscribe and let me know your ideas in the below <3