12

Hey. I will change myself for ya.

"Aigoo.... "  Joe said on the way to school. 
Again, he and me were alone. Before we talked a lot about Changrick. 
I smirked "What happened?" 
"My mother told me she will visit me after school. Because she has a surprise for me.." Joe said.
Then we entered the huge school hall.
I saw Jonghyun waiting next to my locker. Ricky waited next to my classroom door. 
Firstly I decided to walk to my locker, quickly taking my book. 
Jonghyun watched me and smiled "What are you doing today? May we could finally talk?" 
I shook my head "I'm not sure if I have time... I will let you know if I can talk... it's not really easy for me you know? I mean you cheated on me and.. Ricky and me.." 
Jonghyun looked confused "What is there between you and Ricky? It seemed everyone would know but .. not me.." 
I just could look on the ground, what should I tell him? He knew nothing. He would act different to us, to him. I guessed he would try to talk to my parent, wouldn't he?
So I answered "I think.. maybe I falled in love with him also.. it's a bit complicated and you shouldn't know it.. it would make you more sad as I want you being hurt. Just accept it." 
Jonghyun just was confused but finally nodded and hugged me "If you need someone for a talk, call me. I see we are not in a relationship yet, but we can be still friend, can't we? We can be close while a friendship. I miss it,.. being together and just laughing." 
"Oppa.. I don't really know how to reply... " .. I was.. .
Jonghyun smiled "You don't need to reply it... " 
Then he left me and I went to class. 
Ricky grabbed my hand "So... I think we should finally tell our parents about marriage." 
I shook my head quickly "Not yet Ricky. First.. I should realize it by my own."
Then Ricky stopped in the middle of floor.
His left hand touched my cheek "Take time.." it happened. He kissed me and I knew Jonghyun watched us.
Of course he did , he ran to us and pushed Ricky "What I told you about her? Let my girl go." 
Ricky shouted back "Get it, she isn't your girl anymore! She is mine. I asked her to marry me.." 
Jonghyun watched first Ricky with a poker face but then his view stayed at me. He was really shocked and sad and his face.. I can't describe what it told me. After a bit of realising he asked "Is that true? What told you? Wae?" 
How... Ricky. argh. I was really in front of crying now.. again. I'm such a crybaby "Me... I..." 
I looked stunned to Ricky and Jonghyun kept on "I asked you if that is true!" 
The others around us watched us like everytime. I thought we are more interesting then every Drama.
I couldn't answer so Jonghyun shouted to me "I ASKED YOU IF THAt IS TRUE WHAT LITTLE KID IS TALKING?" 
About his shout I cringed.
Then Jonghyun watched me stunned and left the building.
The pupils around us whispered and one girl .. she said "Is that true? She is going to marry Ricky? Maybe I should follow Jonghyun.. he is nice, isn't he? Omo this is such good stuff for my next Fanfic." 
I walked upset to her "Don't touch Jonghyun! And woe you use this for one of your stupid storys, WOE!" The girls around her with her watched a bit awed.
Then I wanted to look for Jonghyun but suddenly someone grabbed my hand. Minsoo.
He said "Don't follow him. He needs time... I will follow him."
I shouted "HOW CAN I GO TO CLASS ?" A tear came from my right eye. 
Niel grabbed me "Let's go home."
He grabbed my bag which I dropped down before and walked with me to his home.
I whispered "Why.. are you doing this?" 
He didn't hear me well "Huum?" 
I stopped walking "Why are you doing this? I mean... you shouldn't do that!" 
He smiled sad "It's better for me as you seeing like this. I think Jonghyun will come back and Ricky will give up this marriage because he will find someone else.." 
I looked down "I should go home now. You return back to classes." I grabbed my bag and turned.
Niel followed me "Don't be like this."
I turned to Niel and shouted "GO.. I won't hurt you ." 
Niel whispered "You already did. So it doesn't matter if you keep on.. But I see you won't see me now.. Annyeong." 
He left me.
I walked slow home.
In front of our house is a bench and I just sat there down.
I pulled my legs to my body and put my arms around them. "Yeap this was.." I thought.
After a while my parents came back home and saw me sitting there.
My mother said "Shouldn't you be at school?" 
I shook my head "No I didn't feel well..." 
She grabbed my bag and we walked into my room she asked "Do you need something?" 
I just shook my head again "No.. just some sleep.." 
Then she left. 
I waited for a call of Minsoo. But noone called me.
I got a SMS from Ricky "Mianhee. But I needed to tell him finally that. I can't watch him fighting for you if it doesn't will be again between you." 
I couldn't reply it... I wanted go back to him but ... this thing.
Then I took a shower, if I returned back into my room I saw Minsoo and Jonghyun sitting there.
I was surprised and happy at the same time "Jonghyun..." 
He won't smiling at me. "Jihyun.. may you tell me finally what is between you and Ricky?" 
I shook my head "I can't do it now.." 
Jonghyun stood up "Then I will fight for you till the end. But you can't be serious.. you would never marry this kid.." 
I said nothing and sat down my bed "It's more complicated you think..." 
Minsoo looked worried to me and said then "Jonghyun.. give her time."
Then Jonghyun sat next to me "What about.. we start from the beginning... again?" 
I shook my head "Are you be true this time? Slept you with the girls?" 
Jonghyun looked quickly to Minsoo and he nodded. "No.. but I slept with a friend of my sister." 
"Oh.." was the only word with got out my mouth.
I couldn't realize that .. I just watched Minsoo.
Jonghyun kept on saying "But it wasn't in the time we were in a relationship. After you broke up she came into my room and we talked. Then she kissed me.. and yeah started to open my clothes..."
I shouted "STOP TALKING. I WON'T KNOW THAT." 
Jonghyun hugged me and I said "Don't touch me now.." 
He let me go quickly.
Noone of us said something.
"Will you forgive me?" he said this instead touching me.
I shook my head "I don't know yet.. but thank you for being finally honest with me... but it makes me harder turn back to you.. I mean ... we just broke up.. and you do finally.." I couldn't really say it clear. I was shocked. I was so in hope he would tell me he waited for me.
Jonghyun just said "Mianhe..." 
I got a call from Chunji we should meet him at his home. Ricky and Joe were already there if we arrived.
Minsoo told Jonghyun to be like a man and stand above the things. 
Jonghyun agreed with him.
Jonghyun's arm stayed around my shoulder but Ricky ignored it.
We relaxed in Chunji's room and I said "Joe Oppa, what told you mother you? What was the surprise?" 
Joe wasn't really happy now, his mood changed quickly "My half-sister is also now in Korea... and I have to take care about her. She is really annoying." 
Chunji's view stayed interesting at Joe "So.. how is she?"
Joe shouted "Aiish, you ert. Don't be like this, she is my sister and a no-no for you! GET THIS." 
Chungji turned angry away "Fine." 

 

New subscriber <3 yeah, please share and let other people subscribe this also :)) Enjoy reading this chapter.. are you curious about Joe's sister, aren't you? Comment in the section below. :3