16

Hey. I will change myself for ya.

First I want tell you I started a new story, may look for it? :3 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/479897/love-for-public-changjo-infinite-myungsoo-teenfinite-teentop-minah-girlsday

 


We talked for a long time and suddenly Jonghyun said "Let's go out tonight. To a party." 
But I just looked to him and then to the ground "I can't... I have to meet Ricky. And I need to get ready up soon." 
Jonghyun mood changed "Don't do something with him. Do something with me..." He stood up next to me and grabbed my waist. Then he kissed me deeply and tried to pull out my shirt.
During he kept on kissing me I whispered "Don't do that to me..." 
Jonghyun just kissed my ear and said "What am I doing to you?" 
I pushed him but he grabbed my hand so I dropped with him into the bed. Jonghyun just smirked and I said "No... not yet. I have no time.. my parents are downstairs and Ricky waits for me."
Jonghyun stood up "Yep. Fine. I see it's a too huge problem." then he walked out of my room. 

It was 7pm and I walked to Ricky's home. He already waited for me like expected. His face was bright but I wasn't in the mood. I acted happy "So what are your plans for tonight?" 
Ricky grabbed his bag "Let's go shopping and after this I will cook for you." I smiled and nodded. 

In the shopping mall we had a lot of fun. Then we went to the little shops after this he bought us some ice cream. We sat down a bench and laughed. Few meters behind Ricky I saw suddenly Jonghyun. He was with few girls around him. Damn why did he this again. 
Jonghyun did know I see him also he sees me. Our sights met and Ricky was a bit confused "What happened?" He turned his face and saw him also "Oh... may you want go?" I nodded "Nae it would be better.." 
If we walked over Jonghyun his cold eyes met me. 
Ricky had to buy something from a supermarket and I waited outside. I needed time to call Jonghyun. 
"Jihyun... it wasn't like you think ." 
I was still upset "Oh really? What do I think?" 
It sounded Jonghyun would love "I'm not going out with them. I just met them on the way home and they asked me to go to the shopping mal because they wanted to ask me something about a dress. If other think I would go out like normal they never would take a mind of you and me could be in a relationship Honey. And why were you with him there?" 
I looked into the supermarket , Ricky was already at the till "I was there with someone I needed to be there. Don't go with such girls again.. don't make me.. I have to go. See you Oppa." I took off.
Ricky came out and grabbed my hand "It's so tiring Jihyun." 
I just looked to him "Mwo?" 
Ricky suddenly stopped and smiled "It's tiring to try not kiss you. I really want do it... but I'm waiting for the right moment." 
I looked down , Jonghun.. and I said "I think for this can't be the right moment."
So Ricky aproached me and his face came really too close to mine. So I stopped him with "Hajima."
He just looked confused and said "Fine... let's go quickly home." 
There he cooked for me and we had a bit fun. But the mood was  complete down.
After a while I stood up "Maybe I should go home. It's late." Before I could leave Ricky grabbed my hand again "Kajima. Please stay the night here." I looked to him but Jonghyun. "But my parents don't know. Another time, gwenchana?" 
Ricky's eyes were so sad but his mouth smiled if nothing would be. So he said "Yeah of course, but tomorrow we will see us again after school don't we?" In his voice was the sad lower harmonic.
So I hugged him "Don't be sad" Ricky was a bit surprised of this hug and laid his arms around me "Nae."
Before I let him go I kissed his cheek "I won't be everything for you right now. Maybe you'll find another girl so that's the reason why I act like this."
Ricky smiled sad "nae... but you know you don't need to do this, right?" I nodded.
So his mood changed "Will you come with us on the weekend on the BTOB concert for Haruka?"
I nodded "Nae of course." Ricky smiled and I finally left.

 

On the way home suddenly a guy jumped on me. Jonghyun. I was so shocked and shouted "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~"
Jonghyun just laughed his and kissed my head "I will protect you." 
I pushed him and he kissed me.
At home my parents already slept so he and me could go into my room, I closed the door and Jonghyun put his clothings down.
Because I was so tired he and me slept quickly.
I laid in his arms and I felt the feeling of security. 

 

It's just a short update.. I have some ideas for the story but I'm not sure how to handle it.. maybe if you have an idea, comment in the section below ;D 
and subscribe my story.. and the others if you don't mind and like to read them ;D