18

Hey. I will change myself for ya.

In the next morning I lay next to Jonghyun if I woke up. 
He slept and I lay on his chest. "I love you" I whispered and I smiled. 
The last night was beautiful I was so close to him I never was before. 
I just lay there. I felt and listened to his hearbeat, there were no more sound around us.
After a while he said "I love you too." I looked up "You are so handsome." 
Jonghyun smirked "I know." and kissed my forhead. 

We ate together with his parents breakfast. I guessed they didn't know because his mother asked "When will you come with your parents to visit us?" 
Before I could answer Jonghyun said "Umma... they are hard working. No time!" and I just nodded. 
His mother said "Oh what a pitty. But you know you can visit us everytime you want." She smiled pretty.

On the way home Jonghyun walked with me. "Will you tell Ricky soon?" 
I looked to him "He wants come tonight with his parents.. maybe then..." Jonghyun looked to me "Stay the night again with me.. instead of.. Ricky." I looked to him "No I can't... "
Jonghyun "Of course you can... you can do it like the last night." and he kissed my ear and neck.

At home Ricky and his family were already there. If I entered home I was a bit shocked, I didn't expect it and Ricky came to me "I waited for you..." he kissed my cheek.
I nodded "nae.." 
I walked into my room and Ricky asked "Where were you?" I couldn't tell him about Jonghyun and what happened last night so I said "Yeah,.. I met with some friends." 
Ricky looked to me "Will you tell me who?" 
I looked to him "They are no special, so forget it." Ricky smirked "Okay.. I think I have not to worry because you are mine, aren't you?" 
I nodded awkwardly. 
I put down my bag and went to the wardrobe. Ricky followed me and hugged me back. 
Suddenly he kissed my neck an shoulder. 
I asked "Ricky what are you doing?" Ricky smirked while kept on kissing "we could become closer then before."
I shook my head "Ricky we can't..."
Ricky smiled "Of course we can... " he grabbed my hand and walked to my bed.
Ricky smiled just "Yeppeuda." I looked down and Ricky kissed my hand. Then he suddenly grabbed my T-shirt and took it off. 
I said suddenly "I slept with Jonghyun..." Ricky stopped suddenly "Mwo?" 
I looked sad down "I'm sorry... this between Jonghyun and me.. we didn't broke up. And last night I stayed with him."

Ricky stood up. He looked like he couldn't realize what I told him. "You... Jonghyun... I'm so stupid." Then he left the room. 
"Daebak.." I talked to myself. 
I changed my clothes and walked into the living room. Ricky sat next to his parents and didn't look to me if I entered the room.
I smiled "Annyeong hasseo" 
Then I sat next to Ricky. 
Suddenly he grabbed my hand and his father asked "When will you two marry?" 
I looked to him and Ricky answered "I'm sure soon... don't we?" I looked to him "I don't know... we need to organize .. I think we need time." 

Both mothers and me walked into the kitchen. My mother needed cooking. 
After a while his mother said "I'm sure Changhyun didn't tell you this... but we decided to give you the promise ring my mother gave me. You should have it now." Then she gave the ring me. It was really a beautiful and pretty one. 
I never saw a such pretty ring but I said "No I can't... " They looked confused "Of course you can.." 
Then Ricky came into the room "Umma.. don't be like this." 
"Changhyun-ah, you should put her the promise ring on. I told you we want you doing this." His mother said.
Ricky grabbed the ring and looked me in the eyes. Then he grabbed with his other hand my left one "This is the ring my grand mother got it from grandfather. ..." I smiled "Nae.." and Ricky put on my the ring.
Then he walked out of the kitchen and I followed him "I'm sorry Ricky... but...." 
He turned "I know.. I'm not the one you love. Say to our parents you won't marry me. I won't do that because it's wrong. I want it. So it's your decision to do it or not. But if you do... don't meet this jerk alone... without me." 
I looked to him "You know I can't...." 
Ricky was cold "And I can't see into your eyes anymore. You hurted me and I still love you and you have this promise ring I should give to a person who loves me... And I will not be your Shine-Husband."

In the next morning I lay next to Ricky. Our parents decided he could stay the night with me.. that we could become closer to each other. If I woke up Ricky was up already. He starred to the floor.
I said "Good Morning."  His mood was really bad "Morning." 
I kept on "Ricky.." but he broke in "Don't say anything... I can't believe it.. you slept with him. gosh. I'm so stupid...." 

Later this day Ricky called me "I hope you will not come to the BTOB Concert tomorrow. Tell her .. you can't go.. Tell Jonghyun he shouldn't come with us. Oh gosh.. I never thought I could hate him this much." 

Later this day I walked to Jonghyun. He opened the door "Jihyun-ah" he kissed my cheek "How's with Ricky and your parents?" 
I looked to him "Ricky knows... " 
Jonghyun looked to me "Oh, jeongmal? What did he say?" 
I just shook my head "I won't talk... just take me in your arms."  And he nodded.
We lay in the bed for hours without talking.
Before I had to go I said "Jonghyun.. the concert tomorrow.. we can't go.. Ricky will go alone with Haruka.. " 
Jonghyun nodded "Nae it's the best." 

On the way Haruka called me "What happened? Ricky is in a really bad mood now." 
I looked down "I... please don't care. I can't talk about it right now.."