7

Hey. I will change myself for ya.

My parents packed their luggage and then before they left my mother came into my room.
She smiled at me and said "Daughter, what will you if we are not here? Don't give a house party. But maybe you could invite Ricky. He needs something to tell you. Ok?"
I looked up at her "Waeyo? Happened something?"
She shook her head "He will tell you. Just call him, nae? And don't forget the key if you go outside and don't do naughty things."
I nodded. "How do you mean that? Naughty?"
But she already left.
I looked at the watch. 11 pm.
Then I looked at my phone.
After a while I called Jonghyun "Oppa, what are you doing right now?"
He sounded if he was smiling "Just watching a movie. Are your parents away?"
I smiled shyly "Nae.. they are now... . And here.. the appartment is really.. uhm.. reaaly.."
Jonghyun broke in "lonely?"
I nodded "Nae lonely. Maybe you... "
Jonghyun broke again "I will come, arreseo?"
I smiled "Arreseo..."
Then he hung up.
I put my phone away I stood quickly up and cleaned my room a bit.
I was bit shy.
After few minutes the door bell rang and I ran there.
I opened and jumped into boy's arms. "Finally you are here."
Then his voice said "Uuhm... annyeong Jihyun.. but .."
I listened to the voice, it wasn't Jonghyun's one so I looked up. Ricky.
I went back into the appartment and he followed me "I.. I am sorry.. I thought you are..."
Ricky kept on "... Jonghyun."
I nodded "Nae.. but.. what are you doing here?"
Ricky looked really serious to me "I need tell you something.."
I wondered what he wanted and asked to sit down.
Ricky looked down "I don't know how to start. It's not fun and I don't know what to do and Jonghyun... he is one of our best friends and this thing.. is something. Difficult."
I touched his arm but he just looked at my hand on his arm so I put it quickly away.
Ricky said nothing anymore and I grabbed his hand and played with it. "Ricky you are my best friend. And I am yours, aren't I? So tell me palli what happened. Sorry but tonight... Jonghyun he can come every second and I want to know what happened with you before I leave you. So I couldn't sleep well tonight if you are sad or need something to tell me. Nae?"
Then he looked up "Nae... . So first you have also to know.. I asked my parents a lot not to do this to you and me. It's weird. Jonghyun could get hurts.. and "
I said a bit worriedly "What? Don't be like this.."
Ricky stood up and bowed in front of me. "Kim Ji hyun... I like you... but will you marry me?"
I slapped him .
Ricky sat back next to me and touched his cheek "AIIISH. Why did you hit me?"
I shouted "How.. can you do that? You ert. You should go. Aigoo"
He shook his head "Oh no it's not like that. Jihyun... my parents told me to ask you. They talked with your parents about that."
I shook quickly my head "My parents would never do that Ricky. Just.. go. Why are you doing this to me? I love Jonghyun. You know that."
Ricky grabbed my hand but I wrested away "GO!!!!!!!!!! "
Ricky stood up "Go and ask your parents. On my side  I don't want that my parents are dissapointed."
Then he walked to the door and I listened to another voice "Oh Ricky what are you doing here?"
Ricky said just "Oh my parents wanted me to bring something here. Just nevermind, I have to go now. See you Chingu."
Then he left quickly and Jonghyun walked to me "Ricky looked serious. Happened something?"
I smiled suddenly "No nothing.. it's not his day."
Jonghyun smiled "So your parents aren't here?"
I nodded and Jonghyun kissed me and bowed over me "Shouldn't we go to your room?"
Then he grabbed my hand and we walked to my bed.
We sat there and Jonghyun kissed me deeply. After a while he lay on me and started to put my clothings down.
Suddenly I stopped.
Jonghyun was confused "What happened? Did I something wrong?"
I shook my head "No... it's just.."
Jonghyun lay next to me and touched my forhead "Are you ill? Do you feel ?"
I pushed his hand away and grabbed it "No... I think I feel just tired.. Lets go sleeping okay?"
Jonghyun looked to me "Don't lie to me.. Ricky.. what told he? He was weird and you are weird now."
I shook my again and smiled "Nothing with matter. I am just... tired of the day."
Then I stood up and changed my clothings.
Jonghyun also stand up and hugged me back "I love you, okay?  I don't love the other girls from our school. Just you. I hope you know that."
I nodded "Nae.."
Then he kissed me.
But I didn't reply I just walked to the bed and lay down. My face turned to the other side.
Jonghyun wanted to left but I said "Can you stay here?"
I felt his sights in my neck "Of course."
He put his clothings down and lay next to me.
After a while he approached me and hugged me back.
I grabbed his while he was doing that.

It took time since I finally slept.
I thought about Ricky's words. Marriage? Him?
Why couldn't I tell my parents about Jonghyun.
On their first meeting my parents didn't like Jonghyun much. But Ricky, they liked him since the first day in the play school. But I loved Jonghyun too much to give him up. But if we were back in school he would act like everytime. Flirted with other girls. Making me sad. What should I do. Should I tell Jonghyun. Would he got mad to me and Ricky. But I won't hurt my parents. Ricky's and mine fathers worked together and managed a little company. I listend to Jonghyun's breath. He was prefect. I loved him so much but in last time the feelings left me for a while. I saw him talking to other girls and I thought maybe I should let him go. Let him love someone else...
then I falled asleep.

I dreamed : I lie in my room and open my eyes. The sun shined into my room the sky was blue. I look around the place is something diffrent. I leave the room and see Ricky. He stands in the kitchen and smiles "Annyeong Yeppuda" I look a bit confused "Annyeong... why are you here? Where is Jonghyun?" Ricky looks a bit confused "Jonghyun?" I nod and he keeps on "Did you forget Yeobo? You left him because he kissed another girl? Didn't you sleep well?" Suddenly I look at my hand. There is a ring and Ricky approaches me and kisses me. The kiss is deeply and feels right. He keeps on "I hope you are hungry." I nod and we sit at the table. Ricky smiles the whole time at me "What do you want to do ? Want go to the park, take a walk?" I nod "nae.. this would be nice." I look around and the area changes. I am suddenly in a park. I walk with Ricky in a park. We joke around and the ring on my finger is lost. I smile at Ricky and he says "You and Jonghyun are so happy, I wish I could meet someone like you also." I smile at him "Of course you will." We walk around a corner and see Jonghyun. He kisses someone. I am still shocked. Ricky grabs my arm and turn "We should go now..." I wrest away and run toward Jonghyun. I shout "WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?" Jonghyun looks to me "No.. it wasn't like it seems.. she kissed me." The looks up to me and touch his cheek "Give up Jihyun..." My eyes fills up with tears and I shout "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" The just smirks and I find myself in a different area again. I lie on my bed. Ricky lies next to me and smiled.

In the next morning I woke up before Jonghyun.
He lay next to me, his hand in mine and I smiled.
I won't stand up to make him open his eyes. Thanks god, it was just a dream.
Then Jonhyun woke up "Annyeong hasseo. Why are you already awake? I wanted to wake you sweetly up."
I shook my head "Maybe another time."
He was a bit confused "Why are you smiling so brightly?"
I shook my head "I am just happy. Happy to lie next to you."
Jonghyun smirked and started kissing me. He stopped for a sentences "So you are happy to be with me."
Then he kept on deeply.
But my stomach growled. "I am sorry."
Jonghyun smiled "We should go eat something. Ricky told me yesterday that the others will eat with him breakfast. He asked me to join in. Let's go."
I didn't want Jonghyun knows what happened so I just nodded.
We knocked on Ricky's door and he opened. He was surprised to see me. "Oh Jihyun... "
I looked down "Annyeong." and I entered with Jonghyun.
Niel came to me "Jihyun I had a dream last night, I want to tell you about."
We ate and Niel told me but I didn't listen to it well. I just looked to Ricky, how could he...
Niel pushed me "Are you listen to me?"
I looked to him "Of course, a girl , some other , you and a park."
Niel and the other looked to me "What? Jihyun,.. why aren't you listen to me?"
I shook my head "I am sorry.. I am just musing."
Ricky looked to Jonghyun "What did you last night?"
Jonghyun looked to me "I did nothing.. Jihyun  sure nothing happened?"
I nodded "Nae... I think it's just not my day."
Jonghyun grabbed my hand and kissed "No problem Yeobo."
I smiled and Minsoo shouted "Aiiish you kids, not while we eating."
Everyone laughed.

 

Comments down in the bellow what you think :D