10

Hey. I will change myself for ya.

~Ricky's view this time.. enjoy~

My eyes got up and I view stayed at Jihyun's face.
"Such a Beauty, how could Jonghyun cheat on her... " I thought.
I kissed her forhead and went to the kitchen.
I made the breakfast and waited for her.
"Jonghyun ... " I called him.
He said nothing but "Changhyun, what do you want?" 
I looked to the door "If you could talk Jihyun what would you tell her? No lies Jonghyun. She is hurted." 
Jonghyun didn't reply "Who is she? Is she with you?"
Then I listened suddenly to Jihyun "Who are you calling Ricky?" 
Jonghyun said "She is with you.. can I come?" 
I said "No it's better not." I took off.
Jihyun approached me "Who's it?" 
I won't lie "It was Jonghyun... I called him because I feel you want go back to him."
She shook her hair "No I won't... " then hugged me.
She smiled "So you made breakfast?" 
I nodded and we ate.
She said nothing the whole time so I started "It's better if you talk Jonghyun.." 
"Why?" She looked to me.
I couldn't look into her eyes "Jihyun... he loves you."
She was cold, I can't remember when she was like this... I guess never "He doesn't love me Ricky."
Then she stood up "My parents will arrive soon.. I should go now." 
I saw her leaving and I didn't know what to do. I loved her. I loved Jonghyun.. it's bromance. He was like my brother I never had. I couldn't do that to him. 
She was really fast out of my home. "She's regretting." I thought. 
I grabbed my things and left for Jonghyun.
At Jonghyun's home he sat in his room and listened to songs from Taeyang.
I stopped his music and he shouted "BABO, what are you doing here? I won't see someone" 
I sat next to him on the bed "I need to know what will you tell her? Don't say again sorry, she won't believe you." 
Jonghyun looked weird at me "You love her, why will you help me?" 
I said sad "Because I know she can't love me yet. She is crazy now... you should talk her."
"GO" he shouted "I... won't see someone just her. And I know she will never talk me again" in his words were so much coldness. I never felt this in his words before.
So I shouted back "FINE. I just wanted to help you, but stay here alone and get drunk. Just stay here like a fool and stay like a loser. You fight about her."
Then I left. I won't spend time with someone like him. Dingy.
I wanted to go back and met Jihyun in front of the door, she was waiting for me "Minsoo said yesterday he will come and wrote me few minutes ago a SMS we meet here."
I nodded "Go in... uuhm.. Jihyun can we talk?"
She smiled "Of course."
We sat in my room and she approached me.
I stopped her and she was confused . "Jihyun... I need talk you because Jonghyun." 
She stood up "No I won't talk about him."
I hugged her back and kissed her neck "But we need... what about school? What about the others? We are all friend aren't we?"
She nodded "Nae.. I thought we are... If he wouldn't cheat on me.. everything were perfect.." Her eyes changed to the ground sad.
The others entered the apartment and I let her got, Minsoo said "They door wasn't lock."
I nodded "Nae.. "
We sat down and Minsoo said "Will you tell us Jihyun? What is about you and Jonghyun?"
She shook his head "No... I mean this is  finished. He and me will not be in a relationship again. " She looked to me.
My face got down "Jihyun.. talk him. I'm sure you love him and want go back."
She said nothing.
Minsoo finally said something "Try it Jihyun..."
But she said nothing again. Just sat there with an angry and sad face.
I lay my arm around her "Minsoo is right, go .. just try. You'll settle it with him."
Just nothing, no words from her.
And then suddenly Jonghyun entered the room.
All were shocked, also Jihyun. She's the most.
His voice sounded sad "I need talk you.. "

 

Comment & Subscribe & so on... :)

 

#