Finding out His Past

Cinderella's Dress

♦♦♦

                School festival. Every student have been talking about it, mostly couples I guess. What are they so excited of? It’s still next month. People these days get too much excited. But as for me, I’ve been crazy thinking about my next move on Kris. He really gives me headache. I have no idea what he likes or hates from the look on his face. Oh well, I’m just going to go with the flow.

                “Oppa!” I shouted as I caught up with Kris while he was walking.

                “Not you again.” He continued on walking.

                “You must be happy that I’m making efforts to talk to you.”

                “Who would be happy if it was you?”

                “Aishhh. Mean as ever. Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! I had fun with you last night.” I giggled whilst I wrapping my hand on his arm. People started looking at us. This is all part of my plan. To make people notice us, except Luhan and the rest of Exo-M. But that would be really hard.

                He stopped walking, making me stop as well.

                “What’s wrong oppa? Haven’t get enough of last night?” I looked up at him and smirked.

                He looked down at me and leaned closer. My jaw dropped as our eyes linked. I never looked at his eyes this close, and it is really…. attracting. Or should I say bewitching.

                “You wish.” He flicked my forehead. Really hard. Then he started to walk away.

                “Awww! Why do people hit my forehead these days?”

                “Sulli!” Luna verged upon me. A worried face was painted on her face.

                “Luna! Haven’t talked to you for a while.”

                “Oh my God Sulli! You don’t know how much I’m worried about you. You shouldn’t have done that. You’re just killing yourself!”

                “Don’t worry about me Luna, I’m fine. Really.”

                “For now. But Krystal and the other girls are planning something. This is just the beginning Sulli.”

                “What are they planning? Tell me.” I reached out and held her hands. This made me nervous and curious.

                “It’s best if it will come from them. And of all the boys out there, they chose Kris! It’s impossible to make that guy fall in love with you.”

                “I can see that’s true. But why?”

                “He closed his heart long ago after Krystal broke up with him. He must have been really hurt. Krystal was her first love.”

                “I’m really curious. Do you mind if I ask you what happened?” If I’ll know what happened, then maybe I’ll find a way.

                “I’ll tell you. But you have to promise not to tell anyone.”

                “I promise. And if I say so, I mean it.” I hold up my pinky finger. Luna linked her pinky finger with mine. As soon as we found the perfect place for us to talk, Luna began to speak.

                “It was two years ago when they started dating, almost three years from now. I’m still not studying here. Amber told me that they were like the most perfect couple in our school. They were really happy with one another. They are inseparable. Kris’ personality was not like that at all back then. When I came here, he always smiled and talked to a lot of people. He was the happiest person I know, especially when he was with Krystal.”

                “If that’s the case then, what made them separate? If they were like the perfect couple, why did they break up?” I don’t understand. Even a happiest relationship can meet its end? I don’t know, since I never been in a relationship before.

                “Not all relationships have happy endings Sulli.” Luna sighed.

                “So what made them break up?” I can’t wait for the reason any longer. Maybe if I find out, I might find a way to heal his scarred heart.

                “I think you already know the reason.”

                I tilted my head and thought for a moment. I looked at her with stupefaction. “D-don’t tell me…”

                “Just as what you were thinking Sul, they made a bet on Kris. If Kris totally fell in love with Krystal, she’ll break up with him. And they were successful. After that, Kris…. changed.”

                What is this feeling? I touched my chest. Why is there a pain in my heart? Is this sympathy? Or.. something else? I can’t take this. Luna was right. I made a huge mess. “H-how can she do that? This is too much.”

                “I know.” She said.

                I shot a serious look at her. “And you. Why are you even with them? You’re a good person but you’re doing something wrong!”

                “It’s not what you think, but I have no choice!”

                “Why?!” I shouted over frustration. This is really too much.

                “Krystal is my childhood friend. The three of us are childhood friends. Her parents helped my family a lot. I can’t just leave her.”

                “Aishhh!” I covered my face with my palms. “I’ll quit. I can’t take this. My conscience can’t take this.”

                “But Sulli, it’s not that easy! Krystal can do anything she wants.”

                “I don’t care!” I stood up and walked away. “I’ll find her.”

                “Wait! Sulli!”

                I went to every place that I can think of, and I found her on the car park. Amber saw me first, and gestured over me. Victoria and Krystal turned their heads and smiled at me. Not so friendly smile. I approached them immediately.

                “Hey Sulli dear, how’s it going?” Krystal asked and made her voice very sweet.

                “I quit.” I said. No more explanations.

                Victoria raised an eyebrow. “Ohh, she’s quitting. What a weak girl.”

                “I don’t care whatever you say. I don’t want this anymore.” I started to set out when Victoria grabbed me by the shoulder.

                “Do you think we’ll let go of you that easily? If you’re thinking that way, you’re wrong girl.” She chuckled teasingly.

                “It’s getting hot in here.” Amber said as she browsed her phone. Letting the other girls do the job on me.

                “I just found out that your father is working on a company. And this company’s President is a close friend of my dad.” Krystal took a step closer to me.

                “What are you planning now?” No. Not my father!

                “I can fire him. Your family is not that rich. I wonder what will happen to your future.” She laughed, and it disgusted me. “Or I can just simply demolish your house.” Is that even a joke? “So Sulli dear, better be careful on your decisions or you know what will be the consequence.

                “Why are you doing this to me?! What did I ever done towards you?” A tear suddenly ran down to my cheeks.

                “Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk..” It was Victoria this time. “Don’t cry, you should enjoy our game instead.” The girls laughed with each other. “Let’s go now! We’re just wasting our time here.”

                I ran away, not really sure where I was headed. Tears didn’t stop to come out from my eyes. I set towards my way home, still crying. I stopped in front of the shop and stared at the gown for a moment.

                “Why?” I whispered.

                I walked slowly, my head down while wiping tears from my eyes. I heard weird footsteps behind me. This happened to me already. Is this dei ja vu? I’m not really in the mood right now.

                “Who’s there?” No one field the question. The footsteps were still following me. “Stop following me please.” I wiped tears from my eyes as I sobbed softly. “Didn’t you hear me? Stop follo—“

                Someone grabbed my hand and hugged me from behind. What is happening?

                “Of course I heard you Butterfly. I just can’t ignore a girl crying beside the street.” He hugged me more tightly. “If you want to cry, you can cry on me.”

                I can’t hold these feelings anymore. It exploded into a cry and tears, with Luhan hugging me.

                “You’re a bad Dragonfly.” I whispered as I sobbed.

                He didn’t respond. He just hugged me until I calmed down. He accompanied me until we reached our house.

                “Are you okay now?”

                “Yes, I think so. Thanks to you.” I tried to put up a smile on my face.

                “If you have problems Butterfly, please come to me will you? You’re making me worried.”

                I chuckled a little. I’m happy to know that he is worried about me. “I will. Thank you.”

                “Take a rest okay?”

                “I will. You too.” He waited outside the house until I entered the house.

                From this day on, it’s going to be tough. I should find a way to not let those girls win. I must find a way!

 

 


Since most of you can't wait for the next update, I updated right away just for you guys. Please keep supporting this fanfic. :))

I just remembered, I still need to study~ ASDFGHJKL xD