A Whole Day Fight

Cinderella's Dress

          “Yah. You’re scaring me.” I said as I looked everywhere, looking for a hole to hide in.

          “Hmmm..” He tilted his head. His hand was still on the wall to avoid me to escape. “What about I break your arms? Oh, that’s too easy. What about your damn foot for tripping me?”

          “Yaaaah! You really wanna kill me that much?”

          He whispered. “Yes I do, giant missy. Or should I break your neck instead?” He chuckled. Almost like a calm evil laugh. He’s really going to kill me now. He raised his left hand and put it on my head, the other one still on the wall.

          “N-nooo.”

          “Now give me my phone.” He said seriously.

          I slowly slid my hand on my pocket, grasping Kris’ phone. I unexpectedly heard a noise coming from one of the classrooms. A group of students came into view as they laughed and walked into the hallway. This is my chance! They’re heading towards our direction.

          “Oppa! No!” I shouted. “Oppa, please don’t!” I said with a pleading voice, pretending to pant and put on a hurt expression.

          The students suddenly stopped laughing and walking. I totally hooked their attention.

          “Yah! What are you doing?” He knocked my head lightly. But I acted as if he hit me hard.

          “Ouch! Oppa, you’re hurting me!” I can hear them whisper to one another. My plan is going right!

          “Don’t call me that! Now give it to me!”

          I hugged myself and shook my head. “I can’t oppa. I know you’ve been wanting to do this but I really can’t! What about my dignity as a woman?!”

          “You’re making me impatient! Give it to me now and we’re done here!”

          “No! I’m too young for that oppa. And you’re going to ditch me after that? Nooo!”

          “Aishhh!” He grabbed my hand and pulled me.

          “No! No! Help! Somebody! He’s hurting me!”

Principal’s Office

          I was fake-crying and sobbing as our principal talked to us. I covered my face with my handkerchief to prevent them from seeing me smiling and grinning like a complete idiot.

          “What is this all about Mr. Wu? The students said that you were harassing Ms. Choi. Is that true?”

          “It’s not.” He said lazily. “I’m just getting my phone from her.”

          “Mr. Principal, that’s not true. What the students said is what really happened.” I sobbed and looked at the Principal sincerely. This is great!

          “Yah!” Kris hissed as he hit the table, making a loud noise. “I wasn’t harassing you for goodness sake! I’m just getting my phone!

          The principal shook his head. “Please, stop shouting.”

          I hit the table as well and stood up. “I was about to give it to you when you did those things! I even searched the whole school for you and now you want to do it with me and leave me after that? What kind of person are you?” The principal gaped at me after I said that. He shot a not-so-good look at Kris.

          “Principal, this girl is crazy. I didn’t hurt her or anything.” He crossed his legs and shot a death glare at me.

          “This is not good.” The principal said. “Mr. Wu—“

          “We’re done here. This is nonsense.” He stood up and walked out of the room.

          “Mr. Principal, thank you so much.” I bowed at him and followed Kris fleetly.

          As soon as I saw him, I ran towards him and purposely bumped myself on his back. “Hey giant oppa!” I said as cutely as I can.

          “Stay away from me idiot.” He walked faster lest he put his hands on his pocket.

          “Awww. Why so cold oppa? Let’s hang out! Or… should we do it?” I laughed crazily at the thought of that. I noticed that he was watching me. I met his cold eyes and it made me stop laughing.

          “You really wanna do it?” He asked simply. He talked as if he didn’t even exert an effort.

          “What?” Now I’m totally confused.

          “You really wanna do it huh? Then let’s do it.” He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up, carrying me on his right shoulder.

          “Y-Yaaah!” I shrieked as I kicked everywhere. “Where are you taking me???”

          “On my bed.”

          He opened the door of his car and put me inside. He locked the door as soon as he got his hands on the steering wheel. And the car started to move.

          “Hey, you’re kidding right?”

          “You started it, and I’m going to end it.”

          He drove fast on the road. I don’t have any idea where he is taking me. I felt goose bumps all over my body. This guy is no joke to deal with.

          “Kris, will you drive a little slower?”

          “Yes ma’am.” He said. But he is completely driving faster than before.

          “Yaaaah! This is not bump car you know!”

          “I don’t care!” He ratted on.

          A big house came into a scene as the car slowed down. The guards opened the gate and Kris drove inside and parked in front of the house.

          “Whoaaa~ What is this? A museum?” I said astonishingly.

          “Get your out there and follow me.”

          “Fine! Fine!”

          As we walked inside the house, the maids everywhere bowed at us as if I am Cinderella and Kris is my prince. I smiled at them. Kris opened a door and a spacious bedroom entangled my eyes. I walked inside, eyes wide. This is just so cool!

          “Wow. Where are we anyway?” I asked.

          “My house.”

          “Y-your house?!”

          “Where do you expect us to do it? In a motel?” He started to his shirt, revealing his chest out.

          “W-what are you doing?” I covered my eyes and turned around.

          “Aishh. It’s hot!” He jumped on his bed and closed his eyes.

          “Huh??” I raised an eyebrow.

          “Clean my room. My mother will visit me next week and I don’t want her to see my room very messy.”

          “B-but, what’s the purpose of your maids?”

          “I don’t want a maid inside my room. Now get moving!”

          “And if I don’t?” I crossed my arms and half smiled.

          He opened his eyes and looked at me. “You know what will happen.” He bit his lips slowly. What am I seeing? Kris lying on his bed with his chest exposed while biting his lips! Oh my….

          “Your wish is my command giant.”

          What a messy room this is! It took me hours to clean it. I kept on taking a glimpse on Kris but he was sleeping the whole time. I put my hand on my waist and let out a sigh.

          “Kris, I’m going now.”

          No response.

          “Yah Kris! I’m done cleaning your dumb room and I’m going home now!”

          Still. No response.

          I looked closely at him and I observed that he was in a deep sleep. He looked calm and vulnerable when he is sleeping, more of like an angel.

          “I wish I always see you sleeping.” I chuckled.

          I walked out of his room and a maid assisted me towards the gate.

          “Thank you so much for accompanying me.” I smiled.

          “Thank you so much for your visit ma’am. It’s the first time that young master brought a girl here.” She smiled back.

          “Young master?”

          “Oh yes, we are required to call him that since her mother is a president of a huge company.”

          “Oh I see.” That’s why they have such a huge house. “Kindly thank Kris for his time.”

          “Sure ma’am.”

          I walked towards the bus stop. What a revelation this is. It’s really hard to deal with cold guys. But I bring to light that I had fun even if we fought this whole day. If only a person could fall in love in just one snap of a finger, then it will not be this hard. I wonder what will happen to me. Will I be able to win this war?

        


Thank you so much for your positive comments guys! It really flattered me. I’ll work on this fanfic hard in order for it to be better and successful. I hope I’ll finish this. :))