The Popular Guys and Girls

Cinderella's Dress

        ♦♦♦

          I stared at Luhan for a moment, unsure of what to do. I can feel my blood rose on my cheeks. I can hear murmurs everywhere, and I have no doubt it’s for me again. It’s like I bathed myself with shamefulness.

          “Uhm, are you okay?” Luhan asked. I can see that he was concerned with the sound of his voice and with the look on his face. I opened my mouth but no words were uttered. I just nodded in response.

          He smiled and took my hand. “Let me help you get up.” He said as he pulled me up gently. My body felt like it was connected with his words, I got up and stared up at him. Still can’t replace reality from fantasy. I am holding Luhan’s hand!

          “Wait, are you really sure you're okay?” He asked again.

          “Y-yes!” I snapped out. I accidentally tightened my hold on his hand.

           He chuckled and run his fingers on my cheeks. “You have dirt on your face.” He said as he brushed the dirt away with his soft, long fingers while his other hand is still holding mine. I am really flustered at this moment!

          “Hey bro, you know what? We are really going to be late for classes. And you too missy.” One of Luhan’s friends I guess said while he put his arms around Luhan’s shoulder. A grin printed on his face. I looked at Luhan and gathered all the courage I have.

          “You should go now. I’m fine and thanks.” I’m glad I didn’t stutter!

          “Okay, be careful next time okay?” Luhan responded. He loosened his hold on my hand and finally let go of it. I think I won’t be able to wash it for a year. LOL

          He smiled before looking away. “Come on Lay.” So that is Lay, I thought.

          My eyes looked to where they will head on and saw Kris. I saw his cold eyes darted on mine. I looked back and tried to look strong but it seems like it has no effect on him. He turned around like nothing happened. I watched them until they disappeared from my sight. I turned to where the blonde girl had pulled me and saw the girls glaring at me. I heard them talking to each other.

          “Who does she think she is?”

          “Such a flirt!”

          Oh gosh, did I just gain haters? This is so not good.

          “Hey there are you okay?” The blonde girl approached me.

          “Yeah.” Was all I can say.

          “What a move.” She said while chuckling. “By the way, the name is Luna. Nice meeting you.” She said as she stretched her arms for a handshake. I took it and introduced myself.

          “I’m Sulli. Sulli Choi.”

          “Ow, what a cute name you have.” She said cheerfully.

          “Thanks, you have a beautiful name.” I smiled. “Uhm can I ask you something?” I continued.

          “Sure! Feel free to ask me anything you want.” She responded, like a tourist guide.

          “Those guys with Luhan. Who are they?” I asked, completely curious about it.

          “Oh, they are the most popular guys here. They are called Exo-M by the girls. Every person here knows them. So I guess you’re new here?

          I nodded in response.

          “Can you tell me what room you are?”

          “Uhm.. It’s room 12.” I said as I looked around. I really will have trouble finding that room since I’m not familiar with this place.

          “Oh really? We have the same first period! Let me show you where our room is.” She said as she dragged me along the way.

          “Thank you so much Luna, I really don’t know how to survive on my first d---” I was cut out when I heard someone being slapped hard. I turned and saw two girls laughing and watching the other girl with a boy.

          “What just happened?” I asked furiously.

          “Oh, it’s just their bets and dares. We are known as F(x).” Luna said. I turned and looked at her surprisingly.

          “We? You’re with them?” I asked, shock mixed with my voice.

          She nodded once. “Yes. That’s Krystal, the one who slapped the poor boy, and that one with the long hair, she’s Victoria. Just so you know, she has a big crush on Luhan.” She whispered. “And that is Amber.” She finished. “We always do wagers, if you don’t want to be involved, don’t make them notice you. It’s dangerous.”

          “Oh I see.” I said as I look at Krystal. She has that look on her face like she’s going to eat me alive.

          “I’m done! Give me your money.” She said as she stretched her hand fancily. The boy she slapped just ran away while wiping his tears. I frowned as I watched him disappeared.

          “Okay here.” Victoria said and gave her money to Krystal, as well as Amber. How can they have such high amount of money? Gosh. The picture of the gown just came on my mind.

          “Luna! There you are! Since we have the same first period, let’s go inside together.” Amber stood in front of Luna without bothering to look at me.

           “I’ll go in first.” Luna said to me. Amber just glanced and turned away as they entered the room.

          I turned to look at Krystal and I just caught her eyes. A sudden chill ran on my back. She looked hot-headed really. What Luna said to me a while back echoed on my mind. “If you don’t want to be involved, don’t make them notice you. It's dangerous.” I hurriedly looked away and entered inside the room. As I entered, he was the first person I saw. His cold eyes, it caught mine.