Going Out

Cinderella's Dress

♦♦

          I was looking at myself on the mirror, my jaw still hanging in the air. I was completely astonished on what I am seeing at this moment. It was Kris' mom who put make-up on me, she also provided me with the dress as well as the accesories. She said that it was all mine because she's not using it anymore. Wow, this is just....

          "What a beautiful lady you are Sulli." She said while combing my hair. "I'm sure Kris will like it." She whisphered as she put a little giggle to it.

          "Oh, I doubt that Mrs. Wu. He never liked girls." I said as I join her with her cackles.

          "Oh please, drop the formalities. I'm cool mom okay? Just call me umma." I can see her smile from the mirror as she put a crystal-like headband on my hair. "I always wanted to have a daughter but God gave me Kris." Her lips formed into a grin.

          "You are lucky you had a son like him." I can't help but smile too. This was just impeccable.

          Kris came in and looked lazy as ever. "Hurry up, dad will be here soon." He said, not bothering to look.

          "Oh Kris! We were just about to finish." Mrs. Wu dragged me towards him excitedly. "What do you think with your girlfriend here?" She asked cheerfully while wrapping her arms around me. "I put my blood and sweat on this." She added.

          Kris looked from my foot, slowly from the dress, and towards my face, and to straight to my eye. I looked down, this was really making me very conscious, Kris' stare just looks intense. I looked up to find him staring at me, uttering no words at all. A maid came into a view. "Excuse me madame, your husband is already here." She said after making a bow.

​          "Oh sure. Tell him we'll be right there. And Kris, Sulli..." She looked at the two of us. She grinned and pushed me gently towards Kris, taking his arms and putting it around my shoulder. This made me blush hard. Really. "Goodluck." She said and winked at me playfully. She settled at the front door, leaving the two of us alone.

​          "Uhmmm... You can take your arms off me now." I said. Awkwardness filling the air. Oh god, I'm still blushing.

​          "No I'm not." He said, pulling me closer to him.

​          "W-whaaaaat?" I turned to looked up at him, and it made me blush more.

​          "If we're going to pretend we're a couple, how is my dad suppose to believe if we're too far from each other?" He said, looking back at me. Our eyes locked for a moment.

​          "Whatever." I finally said as I looked down. I'm defeated with the staring with him.

​          "Let's go now." He pulled me gently as we set to the dining room. "And by the way," He leaned closer towards my ear, his lips almost brushing into it. "thank you." He whispered.

​          What's with these feels? It's like bursting inside of me. Oh my gosh, I just can't believe this is happening. If he could only introduce me to Krystal as her girlfriend, then I won't bother him anymore, ever! But I can never ask him that. My conscience stabs me. We walked towards the spacious dining room, a figure of a tall man appearing. He had black suits on, and carries a hand bag. He looks tired and stressed, he was talking to Mrs. Wu. I assume that is Kris' father. Damn, they all have cold eyes. We walked closer to them, Kris' hand went down to my waist and leading me like a gentleman. How I wished he was always like this.

          "Dad, I want you to meet my ... uh girlfriend, Sulli." He said and cleared his throat. He wasn"t even sure if he should call me his girlfriend.

          "Oh yes! You should meet this young lady here. She's really gorgeous. We should go out and eat lunch together." Her mom said with cheerfullness on her small voice.

          Kris nudged me. I almost forgot, I should introduce myself. "Good day! I am Sulli Choi, 16 years old. I'm with the same class as Kris. It's nice to meet you sir." I bowed as soon as I uttered my introduction. I looked up at him and he didn't even bothered to talk or greet me.

          "Well honey, I'm tired from work. You get going, I'll take a rest."

          "You sure? You should take a break from work too you know."

          "That's what I'm doing now. Now get going." He said as he gave a quick kiss on Mrs. Wu's lips. And he was out of sight, it happened so fast. Meeting his parents.

          "Well, I guess the three of us must keep going." Her mom said as she ordered the maid to get her car keys. "I will be your driver." She giggled.

 

In a five star restaurant

          "Wow! This is just.... exquisite!" I blurted out at the sight of the luxurious restaurant. 

          "I'll go to the rest room." Kris said. "You two go ahead." He added.

          His mom and I settled to a seat beside the window, giving us a full view of the ocean. Such a nice view. I stared outside the window while she ordered us some foods. The dancing waves of the sea water were just so fun to watch.

          "Sweetie, thank you for helping out my son. He's really troubled these days."

          I turned to look at her, unsure of what help I am giving to Kris. "What exactly am I helping him for?" I asked, completey puzzled on the whereabouts Kris is facing at the moment.

          "That guy didn't tell you? Aishhhhh." She shook her head.Well, his father wants to arrange a marriage with him. "You know, it's a business thing with the Jung family."

          Jung? Wait, so does this involve Krystal? I mean, they have a huge company. Oh my gosh this can't be happening.

          "And I'm really glad you did helped him out. Even though his father never listens to any of our opinions." That never was solid.

          "That must be very hard for you."

          "Yeah, but we love him. He gives his all to make us live. I guess, that's the change for all his hard works."

          I smiled at the thought of my father being the bread winner in our family. My mom also gives her best in the flower shop for a side line.

          "Sorry I took so long." Kris settled on a seat beside me, running his hand on his hair. Making him look really hot, especially with those suits.

          It's not too long when our food was delivered. This was the most delicious food I ever tasted in my whole life.

          "Did you enjoy?" Her mom asked.

          "Oh yes I did! Thank you so much for taking me here," I answered greatfully.

          "Sure, anything for Kris' girlfriend." She giggled as she sipped on to her juice.

          "I'm not her girlfriend." I said with bitterness in my voice.

          "You are my girlfriend." He muttered.

          I turned to look at him. That took me by surprise. "W-what?!"

          "At least when you're with my family." He added.

          "Oh, okay." I thought that was for real.

          Her mom's phone suddenly rang. She answered it, nodding and saying yes repeatedly. "We have an emergency meeting at the office. I should keep going now. You two can stay here or go anywhere you want. And oh, Kris! Here's the car keys."

          "But what are you going to use?"

          "I'll ask the driver to pick me up. I can't leave you two with no car you know."

          "Oh, okay then. Take care mom."

          "Goodbye, and thank you again." I stood up and bowed to her.

          "Aisshhh. This girl never listens too. I said drop the formalities, I'm a cool mom okay?" She said as she stood up and walked closer to me, holding my arm and pulling me into a pleasing hug. "Have fun with Kris eh? Thanks for making him happy." She whispered.

          "It's my pleasure, I will do anything I can." I whispered back. She patted me on my shoulder and set off for her meeting as soon as the driver arrived. "So, can I go home now? You kidnapped me remember? And I was supposed to help my mom. She's going to kill me." I face-palmed.

          "Can't you see we're on a date? I don't permit you to go." He said with coldness raging within him.

          "Yahhhh~ our business is over. I never agreed to any of these got it?" I snapped back.

          "Please." He said calmly.

          "What?"

          "Stay."

          That caught me off guard. My eyes were all glued to his. He seemed weary, tired and somehow, helpless.

          "Okay, just for today eh?" I finally gave in. I just can't leave him alone looking like that.

          He stood up, running his hand on his hair again. He looked down at me, and towards the sea shore. "Let's go there." he gestured towards the beach.

          "Oh yes please!" I jumped as I said that.

          He chuckled a little and patted my head. "This kid is too excited. Come on," Wow, Kris chuckling? Patting my head? Is this him or some kind of sorcery? He went outside the restaurant without even bothering to wait for me. I hate this attitude of him.

          "Wait up! You're abandoning me again you giant!" I said as I caught up beside him, gasping for more air. He looked down at me again and guess what? He just covered my hand with his. "W-whaa--?"

          "Remember, you're my girlfriend this day." He said simply as he escorted me towards the beach. We found a small bench, perfect for a couple to take their moment together. "Sit."

          "I know! I'm not a dog! Sheez."

          He sat beside me, our shoulders touching. This is too close! He is just too big! And he's still holding my hand for goodness' sake!

          "What is happening?" I decisively asked.

          "A lot." He answered without any elaboration.

          "Please tell, I have every right to know."

          "I'm caught up in an arranged marriange."

          "With whom?" This is what I am waiting for.

          "With Krystal Jung, the girl in our class."

          "What's wrong with her? She's pretty."

          "She's not, and I don't like the idea of it. I should at least... have my own choice."

          "That's true." I said as I looked down. So it really is Krystal. His ex-girlfriend who played wager to make him fall for her. Just as what I am doing now.

          "If you are caught up in a situation like this. What would you do?" I didn't anticipated for him to ask me something like this.

          "It will never happen to me. My parents always makes me choose and supports me as long as I'm happy. But if ever this happens to me, I'll fight for the person I sincerely love." I smiled as I stated the words right. Luhan just popped out of my mind. It made my smile even grew wider.

          "Tch.. I'll fight for you then."

          "You what?!"

          "Don't mistake it. You're faking as my girlfriend okay? So I'll pretend I'll fight for you."

          "O-okay." I was thinking it was for real again. "I'll help you."

          "You should. It's your obligation."

          "What?! I'm at least waiting for a thank you from you." I was looking at the sunset, a perfect view for a couple having a date. Kris didn't replied, it's been minutes already. I turned to look at him and found him sleeping. "Aisssh, all you do is sleep. That's why you're big." I gazed at him, he looks like an angel when he is sleeping. His head fell on my shoulder, making our face meet closer. I looked away, unsure of what to do. "Y-yahh big guy, it's already sunset! The eventide looks great! Look!" He just groaned a little, like a little kid reiterates to sleep. "Well, I'll just watch it myself."

          This is just lamebrained. The ever mainstream exo-m leader sleeping on my shoulder? Holding my hand?Asking me to pretend as her girlfriend because he had an arranged marriage with Krystal who is playing wager with me which he doen't know anything about. This is just crazy I know, how I wished I didn't agreed to her. I shouldn't have give in to my feelings. I should have think of it more, that I could hurt someone else's feeling just because of a lame dress. How absurd of me.


Hey subscribers! Tell me what you think about this chapter. :)

Please continue to support this fanfic! I'll do my best to finish this and hopefully, to make sequels. :)