The Outset of My Funny Beggining

Cinderella's Dress

          First day of school. That was the first thing that came up on my mind as I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock. A mixed feeling of excitement and nervousness is stocked on my chest. I lay helplessly on my bed thinking on what will happen this day. A picture of Luhan suddenly popped out on my mind. I can’t help but to smile all to myself. I slowly stretched my arms and get up on my bed.

          “Sulli! Breakfast is ready!” shouted my mother from the kitchen.
          “Coming!” I called back.
I hurriedly walked down on the stairs and ate breakfast quickly. I put on my new clothes I bought yesterday specially for my first day of school. I want to look cute in front of Luhan you know. This is what it looks like.

 

          “Take care sweetie.” My mom said as I kissed her goodbye.

          “I will mom, take care of dad okay?” I said as I walked out of the door. “See you later mom!” I waved and set out of our house.

          “Yes I will!” my mom said with a smile on her face.

          I walked cheerfully as I passed several houses until I had reached the bus stop and until I reached the very front of the school. I stand in front of the gate, I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers.

          “Here I go.” I whispered and opened my eyes slowly.

          Then I just heard a pack of girls screaming everywhere.

          “Hey! Get out of the way!” Someone shouted from behind. Wait, was that for me?

          “Oh my gosh! Here they are!”

          “So hot!”

          “Aww! Xiumin is sooo cute!”

          “Tao!”

          “Chen!”

           And the annoying shriek of girls still went on. I stood still, clueless of everything that is happening until someone grabbed me by the hand.

           “You better not stand in the way. The girls might kill you, you know.”A girl with a short and blonde hair said to me. A grin printed all over her face. I guess she’s the one who pulled me.

           “K-kill? Me?” I asked. Frustration flooded on my face. “What is happening really?” I continued.
“Krisssssss!” shouted every girl beside me.

            I looked around annoyingly. “Who’s Kris?” I asked. Completely impatient on what is happening.

           “You don’t know him? Seriously?” I looked at the blonde girl as her eyes widened. She look over the row of girls. “That’s him.” She pointed out. My eyes followed the trail of her fingers and saw the guys that the girls were screeching at. Tall, his face is completely expressionless, he really has a good-looking face and his eyes, I don’t know but it looks like coldness is engraved on it. But why do I have the feeling that his eyes are lonely?

           “Hmm… So that’s Kris huh?” I asked as I crossed my arms.

           “Luhan! It’s Luhan!” Someone wailed behind me. I turned to face them as I heard the name of Luhan.

           “L-Luhan? Oh my… Where? Where?!” I screeched as I looked around. The shouting continued and to my deepest desire to see him, I stormed over the group of girls in front of me and went straight to where Kriss had passed by, and guess what? Over the excitement of the girls, someone pushed me and I . . . tripped.

           My face fell straight to the floor. “Ow!” I squirmed. Who wouldn’t when their face just fell flat on the floor?

           Was this really happening? If it is, this is like my most abhorrent nightmare. Silence rose on the atmosphere, the shouting and cheering disappeared in just one snap of a finger. Oh my gosh! I thought, this is shameful for the first day of school. I just want to disappear! I still lay on where I fell at ridiculously. I heard whispers and giggles everywhere, and obviously they were talking about me. Such a big idiot I am!
           I am just about to get up on my own when I saw a hand offering for a help. My eyes followed the hand and looked up and saw whose hand it is.