Making Him Notice Me

Cinderella's Dress

                

                 I paced nonstop on my bedroom. I always remember the mess I made whenever I stopped moving. My goodness! I don’t know what to do anymore.

                “You have to have to make Kris fall in love with you. But don’t you ever fall in love with him. If you do, you’re going to announce that you played with him during our prom. You understand?”

                I even paced faster when those lines that Krystal uttered effortlessly pop out on my mind. Seriously, I don’t really know what to do. How can I make him fall in love with me when I just accidentally tripped him earlier? I lay on my bed helplessly, thinking on what move I should make first.

                “Hmmm, what about I give him flowers? Aissh! I sound like a boy.” I tapped my chin and think of more moves to get him notice me. “I started it messy and funny, then that’s how it’s going to be.” I clapped my hands once. “Fighting Sulli!”

                A weird sound came from my window. I looked at it slowly. Oh my, is this Kris’ prayer? For ghosts to hunt me? I walked towards the window calmly and opened it unhurriedly. A stone suddenly came from nowhere and hit my forehead.

                “Awww!” I said as I touched my forehead and grit my teeth in pain.

                “Sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you!”

                I opened my eyes and looked down. I see Luhan ruffling his hair. He waved at me as soon as I saw him.

                “Sorry!”

                “What are you doing here?” To my surprise, I didn’t even bothered to look at my bruised forehead.

                “Uhh Butterfly? Can you come here? ”

                “Why?”

                “Your forehead. Let me take care of it.”

                “Oh.” I touched my forehead again and saw little blood on my hand.

                “I’m really sorry.” Luhan said as he put a bandage on my bruise when I got down the house.

                “It’s okay. You didn’t see me anyway. What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be sleeping now?”

                “I’ll only sleep after I see Butterfly.” He smiled after he said that. I feel a little heat on my cheeks as he looked at me.

                “Huh. You’re funny.” I looked away.

                “Do I look like I’m funny? Well anyway, can you pick a pair of flower for me?”

                “Ehh? Why?”

                “Just do it Butterfly.”

                “Okay okay master Dragonfly.”

                He watched me as I picked up a pair of flowers from our garden.

                “Here!” I reached my hand out and gave the flowers to him.

                “Thank you.” He said as he get the flowers from my hand. He suddenly leaned closer while smiling.

                “W-what are you doing?” I looked down.

                He brushed my hair backwards and put a flower on my ear. “Pretty.” He said. One word but it means a lot when someone you liked said it to you.

                “Yah.” I snatched the other flower from his hand and also put it on his ear. “You’re prettier.” We laughed after I said that.

                “I’ll remember that.” He said. He looked at me for a moment. “You should sleep now. We still have classes tomorrow. Goodnight Butterfly!” He pinched my cheeks softly as he set off our house.

                “Goodnight!” I shouted before he entered his house.

                Now, I will have a good night sleep.

---

                I woke up with the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I covered my face with my pillow. “Pleasee, five more minutes. I’m still dreaming of Luhan.”

                “Sulli! Get your down here! You’ll be late for classes!”

                “Yes mom!”

                This time, I’ll get Kris to notice me. Just after the classes, I stood outside the room and waited for Kris to come out. What’s with this guy? All of the exo-m guys were already out. Just as when I turned towards the door, Kris came into a view. He stopped and looked at me, as if he didn’t expected to see me.

                “Annyeong Kris!” I put on my fake smile and waved at him.

                He just looked away and walked passed me, ignoring me completely. Geez, this guy makes my blood boil. I followed him along and walked after him.

                “Hey, Kris! Kris! What are you doing after class?” I asked as I put my fake smile again.

                Still, no words came out from his mouth. I think my eyebrows will meet now. I can’t hold it any longer.

                “Yaaaah! Giant!” I shouted as I stopped walking. “Can you at least talk to me?! You’re being rude you know!” He makes my head hurt. Seriously.

                He stopped walking as well and turned towards me. “What’s your problem?” He darted a glare at me.

                “You!” I blurted out. But I didn’t mean to say that.

                He smirked. Wow, that’s the first time I saw him change an expression on his face. “Am I that awesome to be your problem?”

                “W-whaaat?”

                “Oh. Me? A giant? Look who’s talking.” The smirk was erased on his face when he walked away. Why do I have the feeling that I liked it? I'm going to enjoy this game.

The next day

                I was searching the whole school for Kris. Damn. Where could this giant went off? He just dropped his phone. I can’t open it. I think it’s dead battery.

                “Kris! Where the hell are you?!” I shouted in the middle of the garden.

                “Yah! What are you doing?” Someone grabbed my arms.

                “Hey, that hurts!”

                “And why are you shouting my name?”

                “Oh, it’s you.” I said. And I just realize that I just found him. “Yah! It’s you!”

                “Aishh. Keep your voice down.” He said with irritation. I love it when he does that look and the smirk one.

                “I think you just drop this.” I hold his phone up and I can see that his eyes widened when he saw it.

                “How did you get that?” He said and attempted to get his cellphone.

                I jerked my hand away and chuckled. “Not so fast giant. I saw you dropped it and I’m like searching the whole school for you!”

                “Whatever. Give me that.” He reached out his hand for him to be able to reach the phone.

                I took a step backward and put his phone on my pocket. “In one condition!”

                He just looked at me.

                “Hey, don’t you even want to hear it?”

                “Whatever condition that is, I’ll still get it from you.” He said simply.

                “Oh, how brave of you.” I smirked playfully. “Then try and get it!” I started to run away towards our building.

                “Yah! Where do you think you’re going?” He followed where I headed.

                “You’re brave aren’t you? Come on! Get it!” I chuckled as I reached our building.

                “Don’t play with me, there are a lot of people. You’re embarrassing me.”

                “That’s the point why I’m doing it.” I said cheerfully. I see him frown. How can I make him fall for me this way? Geez.. Now that I noticed, there are no people passing by in our direction. I’m a dead meat now.

                “Don’t make me angry.” He said as he walked towards me. Ohh nooo, I’m gonna die now. “I still didn’t forget when you tripped me. You’ll pay for that.”

                I stepped backward as he got nearer. Finally, my back touched the wall. No running away at this situation.

                “What are you going to do?” I said nervously.

                “Hmmm.. I’m still thinking about it.” He pinned me on the wall and looked down at me.