Leo

B.A.P Astrology

 

Aries - Leo

An Aries does not interfere too much in the life of a Leo and a Leo repects the Aries' need for freedom. One of the glitches in the compatibility of an Aries-Leo relationship is the concern about society. The Ram lives his life as he wants, without any consideration about what people think of him, while the Lion is too conscious of her image in public. 

Leo will find the drive an initiative of an Aries quite appealing and Aries will love the charisma and ideas of the Leo. Both of them love to go out, have a party and live life to the fullest. The Lion wants to have the best of everything and Aries will never stop him from that. Infact, they will have to be a little cautious as far as monetary front is concerned as both love to splurge.

The love match between an Aries Man and Leo Woman is one of the best. The chemistry of the duo will be great and they will happily share the limelight with each other. He loves to try out new ideas and new places and she will happily go with him to gather all those admiring glances. There will be no dearth of compliments and praises as both of them hold back nothing and the same goes for their emotions too. There will be lots of drama, excitement, fun and love in this Aries-Leo combo. 

 

Cancer - Leo

Cancer and Leo individuals have a very fragile ego, which tends to get hurt very easily. Even their heart is very soft and vulnerable and gets wounded very easily, especially by criticism and harsh words. They need appreciation, care and concern from the people they love and give double in return. Though both the individuals are quite different as far as their temperament is concerned, it does not have much adverse effect on their compatibility. Their love nest will be a warm, cozy one, in which they will glow with each other's warmth. The Lion wants to rule and the Crab will not mind it, as long as he is loved and cared for.

Infact, the Crab has no desire to lead. He is comfortable following the former, if his individuality is not disturbed. He will care for his partner, love him and pamper and the Lion will revel in the attention. A Leo was born to love, to romance and a Crab was born to be loved and protected. Their zodiac match is, thus, almost perfect. Both the individuals will lose themselves in each other and wouldn't need anyone else. The relationship is most likely to result in marriage and a home, full of kids, afterwards.

Even though the love match of a Cancer and a Leo has great chances of compatibility, one has to be cautious when the man is a Cancerian and the woman, a Leo. In such a case, some adjustments would be required. Now, let's come to the good part. Leo woman wants love and adoration, which a Cancer man would be perfectly willing to shower on her. She will have to make sure that she doesn't share any harsh words, especially when she is angry, or he will retreat to his shell, which is very hard to break.

 

Leo - Aquarius

Though an Aquarius does not share all his personality traits with a Leo, the relationship compatibility between the two zodiac signs is pretty decent. The Water Bearer loves the warmth, generosity and vivacity of the Lion, while the latter is impressed with the individuality, intellect and confidence of the former. Though both of them are quite different from one another, they manage to impress as well as attract each other. Both the individuals love their social life and, more often than not, end up being the center of attention.

The initial attraction in this love match will be good and the chemistry will be great. They just need to control their ego and refrain from being too strong-headed.

Leo woman will have to make an Aquarius man see marriage as a union and not . She will have to tie him down in a relationship and at the same time, not curb his free spirit. He will have to make sure to give her the warmth and coziness she desires so much and boost her ego every now and then, through compliments. Criticism should be kept at bay and the efforts should be directed at understanding each other. His eccentricity, combined with her powerful attitude, would never ever let monotony enter this relationship.

 

Leo - Libra

Leo and Libra zodiac signs have many personality traits in common and their relationship can show great compatibility. Both the individuals were born to fall in love and they do this with much ease. They thrive on romance and between them; there will be no dearth of romantic gestures like giving and receiving gifts, writing love letters, going on candlelit dinners, etc. they both value being in love and make their partners feel very special. The Lion as well as a Libran also love parties and people and pay much attention to social appreciation.

The flexibility of a Libran balances greatly with the stubbornness of the Lion. However, if the latter starts to dominate too much, some problems may crop up. But then, a Libra will be able to handle the Lion with is tact and diplomacy and get things done from him very easily. Both of them love the finer things in life and believe in living in the present and enjoying it.

If a Libra man is looking for lasting love, then Leo woman presents one of the best options. They share so many characteristics that there are full chances of harmony in their love match. Then, there will be lots and lots and lots of romance. Both the individuals are full of passion and have no qualms in expressing what they feel. Infact, every time, he will come up new and creative ways to tell her how much he loves her. In return, she will shower him with attention, appreciation and care. This pairing will truly be a powerful one.