Taurus

B.A.P Astrology

 

Aries - Taurus

An Aries is always in a hurry and has to do everything right now. On the other hand, a Taurean takes his own sweet time to fully understand a situation, form a definite opinion and then, take a particular course of action. The Aries individual is prone to "fall" every now and then, and his Taurus counterpart is bound to react with "I told you so" attitude. This can create some problems as far as the love compatibility between both the zodiacs is concerned. Each one of the duo has to respect the viewpoint of the other.

Astrologically speaking, the match between an Aries man and Taurus woman was never made in heaven. The initial affection may soon lead to nagging and fighting. The reason for this is that he doesn't take life too seriously and she is too practical for his reckless behavior. She may like to spend some time with him alone, in the comfort of their house, which may make him feel tied down. Though the passion of an Aries man may interest a Taurus woman initially, she may ultimately get irritated by his ego and too much boldness.

 

Taurus - Cancer

Taurus and Cancer zodiac signs have many similar personality traits, which can great enhance the compatibility in their relationship. Both of them are sensitive individuals, who enjoy simple things in life and love to spend some cozy moments with each other in a calm and composed ambiance. The friendly nature, caring attitude and compassion of the Bull and the Crab coincide with each other. None of them prefer to run in the race of life, rather they want their own cozy nest where they can escape from the hubbub of others.

The relationship between a Taurus woman and a Cancer man will, more often than not, lead to lasting love. Her tenderness, softness and compassion will keep his mood swings away for a long time. He will appreciate the comfort and warmth she provides and will repay this with his loyalty. There will be no dearth of romance between the two and they will always stand by each other. Simplicity is the keyword for both the signs and they love to be around family members and a few close friends. In brief, one of the few excellent matches!

 

Taurus - Aquarius 

A Taurus individual believes in practicality and simplicity. His approach towards life is down-to-earth, conventional and sensible. On the other extreme, we have Aquarius, who is always going against the norms and believes in taking a contemporary and progressive approach. The Bull is against change, he likes things just as they are. The Water Bearer prefers to change with the changing times and be in tune with the world around him. Though this may not lead to major issues, the love match may encounter some unnecessary compatibility problems.

Taurus woman has her own ideas about life, which she will not change for anyone else. Aquarius man prefers to stick to his philosophies and habits. At the same time, this relationship has some positive sides too. He can teach her how to toss around the serious aspects of life once in a while and indulge in fun. He can excite her, interest her and make her laugh. She, on the other hand, can bring some stability to his wild and reckless nature. As long as they can manage to subdue their stubborn will in favor of one other, this relationship has chances of succeeding.

 

Taurus - Libra

A Taurus as well as a Libra tries to stay as far away from conflicts as possible. They want a life that is full of peace and harmony and devoid of any unnecessary discords. The relationship between these two zodiac signs will have qualities of amiability, gentleness and compassion. That does not mean that there are no bumps in the way of this love match. The outgoing, gregarious nature of a Libra is entirely opposite to that of the Bull, who loves to spend time at home, surrounded by a few close people. 

In the initial stages of the relationship, the couple may not encounter any problems. However, with time, the differences may start to crop up. Both the individuals are highly romantic and the mutual passion they share is one of the strong points of this match. A Libra man is not the one to give commitment too soon and this may make the Taurus woman insecure. She will have to be very patient and extremely convincing, but not clingy, to tie him down. He will love her strong determination and she will feel impressed by his convincing. Not a bad match, if both of them agree to compromise a little.