Moon Sign Part 2

B.A.P Astrology

 

Himchan's Moon Sign: Aquarius 

Aquarius Moon is very observant and they have knowledge about almost everything.

This is so true! Even Yongguk agrees!

)

They are often shy themselves, and may appear a bit detached. They may have a strong ego, and they"ll do their level best to be unusual. It is not their lot to be mainstream or "fit in." They can be idealistic and progressive, but they pretend that jealousy, fear and possessiveness don't exist… that they are somehow above such petty emotions. This may make them appear distant and emotionally unavailable. 

They can be very stubborn about getting their way. As they get older, they learn to handle themselves better. They feel a strong need for independence at any age. They take great pride in their family, and will often brag of their accomplishments. With their desire to shock those around them, if they grew up in a more conservative household, they will be bragging about how they changed that.

Aquarius Moon Sign person is kind and compassionate, though it may tend to be shown more as a broad philosophy rather than in actual actions. While they may seem aloof, in fact they enjoy the eccentricities of those around them, and they feel confident in giving their partners a lot of freedom. Their optimism and friendliness helps them attract lots of friends. When they are unhappy, they tend to focus on their activities to such an extent that those around them have difficulty figuring out that something is wrong. They are usually loyal and trustworthy and make terrific friends. 

 

Zelo's Moon Sign: Scorpio

Scorpio Moon lives for emotional intensity. They have the ability to see through anyone right to their innermost feelings. This can be disturbing to some people and intriguing for others. Scorpio Moon wants it all they don't do anything halfway or waste their time with meaningless relationships. They want commitment. They may also expect their partner to give up something for them, although they have a deep fear of betrayal. They may test their partners, even if they don't mean to. They come off as being suspicious, although once they have committed themselves to a partner; they are extremely loyal and protective. 

They are very creative. Their fighting spirit is strong and it is difficult for them to admit defeat. They can be fiercely competitive, especially with those of their own . With the opposite , they can often be wrapped around the other person's little finger, wanting to indulge that person's every whim. 

Charismatic, Scorpio Moon attracts many, and must exercise caution so they are not tempted into multiple relationships. They don't like to be criticized. They are seldom mainstream in their ideals and don't always conform to all of society's rules.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

End Of Moon Signs

In the next chapter, I'll be talking about Venus (love) sign :D