Cancer Man in Love (Daehyun)

B.A.P Astrology

 

A Cancer Man in Love

A Cancer man in love is like watching a romantic movie in black and white. They have a tendency to fall hard and fast, and when they do, watch out. If you're the object of their desire, expect flowers, candy and a mix CD delivered to your house personally. They like to see your reaction, they want validation. They can be a bit overwhelming and aggressive when they truly want you. They also have a tendency to morph into whatever it is you are. It's an illusion, because remember, they are control freaks. It's bait, ladies. They like to be exactly what it is THEY think a woman wants, and needs. It's as if you're being wooed by Cary Grant, and you are quickly swept up. They can keep up this facade for a very long time. It's not that it's fictitious. It is real, and it is genuine. They really do want you. But they bait you, reel you in and once they have you hooked then their real nature starts to emerge. Now, I know there are exceptions here, and we must always remember there are other factors in a persons zodiac sign, such as their rising sign, their moon, etc...but the basic Cancer male zodiac nature is to settle down, and find security and stability. But, they are glutenous for attention, validation and praise. If he takes out the garbage, for the love of goddess, praise him. If he fixes the toaster, praise him. If he makes macaroni and cheese, praise him. Or, you're going to see your loving, romantic, accommodating Cancer male retract, withdraw and pout.

There's ain't nothing worse than a pouty Cancer. I cannot stand them. They don't pout in silence. No. They like to make everyone uncomfortable around them when they are angry or sullen. They slam cabinet doors to get your attention, only to deny anything is wrong when you ask what his problem is. They sleep completely on the edge of the bed to make it known they are upset with you. Because, normally, a Cancer man will sleep up close and personal with his significant other. They NEED it. Don't make the mistake of thinking they are adoring, accommodating, and nurturing because they want to take care of you, it's all for them. It's what they need.

I'm not saying they are selfish. In fact, whatever a Cancer man has, he willingly shares and is generous. Unless he is suspect of your agenda. He's constantly paranoid as well. He is always thinking someone is out to get him, take from him, swindle him and use him.

Cancer men are also highly intuitive. Their natural intuition is powerful and they can read people rather quickly and well, so long as they don't allow their insecurities and fear to get in their way.

If you are in love with a Cancer male I will tell you what you need to do to have a healthy, happy relationship with him.

You need to be respectful. Never embarrass your Cancer lover or reprimand him as if he's a child. This will make him behave like one should you do so. He will retract, recoil and if pushed enough he will attack and hit you harder than you hit him, going for your jugular.

You need to praise him and shower him with affection. But you must be able to read when he wants affection. This man doesn't like clingy people, yet he clings, so figure that one out. You have to know when to touch and when not to. He's usually demonstrative and will reach out when he is seeking affection, there's a clue.

You need to be honest. Not brutally honest, but direct and never lie. If they catch you in a lie, it will be difficult to rebuild his trust again, and he will always question you.

Even though you want to praise and shower him with love and affection these men like a bit of mystery. They like to be the pursuer. Don't change your plans last minute to accommodate him and his desires. He always wants what he can't have and if he finds out you're going out with the girls he may try to throw a wrench in it and get you to be with him. If you do this once, he'll do it to you a hundred times, as this man is jealous and possessive. He's great at masking it, and comes across as indifferent, but make no mistake he is definitely jealous and possessive of that which he holds dear. Be just a bit out of reach and let him pursue you and create an air of mystery.

Never take anyone else's side over his, at least not in public. Stand as a united front and maybe discuss your disagreement in private, but never, ever speak out against him to others. This is a huge deal breaker with him. He finds it disloyal and that is a no-no.

He's private and he is also someone that only shows others what he wants them to see. He can be a man of many masks and personalities depending on whom he's around at the time. Keep an eye out for this because if you are disgusted by a person who isn't truly himself then this man will probably anger, or confuse you.

Be neat, clean and tidy. Cancer's, in general, suffer a bit from OCD and they cannot tolerate a messy, disorganized, or cluttered home. Their home is their castle and it must be comfortable, presentable and cleansed. If it isn't you will see them take charge and clean. Cancer men are not beyond washing dishes, doing laundry or scrubbing a floor. They are perfectly willing to share the tasks.

They love women who are feminine, but also a lady who can be one of the guys. These men, though they love the comforts of home, are active and enjoy many activities where you can accompany him. He likes to play sports, or at least watch them, and he will want you there, cheering him on. He likes a girl who isn't so hung up on her appearance that she can't throw on some jeans, pull her hair into a pony tail and just get up and go. He admires beauty in a woman, but he also likes natural beauty. He also likes intelligence.

If he has made it clear he doesn't like one of your friends, simply don't mention her in his presence. You need not drop her like a safe, but don't expect them to get along because he can, and will be rude, if forced into into this position.

If you don't like one of his friends, tell him, but don't insult him. Cancer men are pretty loyal to those they care about. Just so you know.

Don't tell him any secrets. Though he's good at keeping his own, he will only keep your secrets for as long as you two are happy and together. Once the relationship is over he'll run his damn mouth to anyone who will listen. He's horrible at keeping other's secrets and is like a chick when it comes to gossip. He loves to hear other's dirt. :P