Libra - Pisces

B.A.P Astrology

 

 Both of them are very sensitive and try to avoid any kind of arguments or aggressive behavior. However, a Piscean may become too passive at times, which is not likely to be much liked by a Libran. Though the latter takes time to arrive at a conclusion, he is not evasive like the former. The Libran sense of justice never lets him forgive the guilty, while a Pisces hardly ever judges anyone and has compassion, even for the person who is in the wrong.

Both the individuals aspire for love, beauty, leisure, arts, accord, warmth, tenderness and passionate romance. If they make efforts, they definitely have the power of overcoming differences and complementing each other in a relationship. A Libra can teach a Pisces to be impartial while taking a decision, while the latter can teach him not to be too judgmental. However, too much clinginess on the part of the Piscean is likely to make the Libran retreat and even afraid of commitment.

Libra Man and Pisces Woman

The match of a Libra man and a Pisces woman has very less chances of transforming into a lasting love. The starting can be great, but there is no guarantee of compatibility beyond that. They are very passionate and romance practically runs in their veins. But then, there are many differences between the two that cannot be ignored. However, if sincere efforts are made towards building a harmonious relationship, it may lead to something meaningful. They will need to sacrifice their personal self a little to understand and win over each other.