As for the Aries sign...

B.A.P Astrology

 

Aries - Aries

When in a love relationship, two Aries should make efforts to come closer to each other, nurture the bonds with care and try to forget their self. 

Since both of them have big egos, they will find it pretty hard to take in criticism. They will have to remember not to compete against one other and work together to ensure harmony. If you are still not getting my point, just imagine two rams locking horns and you will get the complete idea. Two Aries can either respect one another greatly or despise each another extremely. There is nothing in-between for them. One of the two Aries will have to relent a bit and give the other a slightly upper hand.

Remember, two lions can never rule the jungle together. However, if they do manage to land up together, ruling in turns can be a very good option. If two Aries manage to reach a sort of agreement in their relationshp, you can be sure this will be a lively combo. There will be no place for boredom in their relationship as both of them will be forever active and entertaining. The excitement in the relation of two Aries can hardly be matched by any other signs. The only thing they have to remember is to keep the fireworks under control.

 

Aries - Cancer

The compatibility of this relationship will depend to a great extent on how much both the individuals understand each other and learn from each other. Aries can teach Cancer how to become independent. On the other hand, she can also learn compassion and a little sensitivity from the crab. Adjustment is the key word in an Aries Cancer love match. Aries will have to learn to control his/her frank speech, or he/she may hurt the sensitive crab too much. (not really, actually! it depends on how the cancerian is. some cancerians are too emotional while some cancerians are just as witty and self centered as the aquarians) At the same time, Cancer must try to control his excessive mood swings & cope up with the outgoing spirit of the ram.

An Aries woman is always on the move, while a Cancer man loves to sit in his comfortable armchair ever evening. Even though both the signs are immediately drawn to each other, they will have to work hard to make the attraction stay. She will want her freedom and individuality and may find him too possessive and restraining. On top of that, she will find it difficult to understand his mood swings. Both are pretty stubborn and inflexible. Either one of the two will have to bend a little. If this is achieved, the relationship will definitely be on the way to success.

 

Aries - Aquarius

An Aquarius will always support as well encourage the enterprise and autonomy of Aries. On the other hand, Aries will always be interested in the new and unconventional ideas of the former. There may be times when the untimely impulsiveness of the Water Bearer irritates the Ram. However, this will be more of an exception, than a norm. Since both the individuals are extremely energetic and vivacious, their relationship will hardly ever become boring or monotonous. All in all, a very good match!

It may take some time for an Aries woman and an Aquarius man to adjust with each other, but the result will be worth the wait. He will know when to leave her alone and not to get offended when she gets blinded by her rage. There will be no power struggle between the two and both of them will appreciate each other's virtues. She will love his sense of adventure and his unconventional ways. He will be mesmerized by her intelligence and her enthusiasm in every aspect of life. There will be some differences too, but none of them will be unsolvable.

 

Aries - Libra

Their relationship will be based on strong emotional attraction. The laid back and quiet nature of the Libran will perfectly complement the lively personality of the Ram, who is always looking for new ways of excitement and adventure. Libra might teach Aries the importance of patience and looking atleast once before leaping. On the other hand, Aries will teach him the importance of standing up for himself and instill in him a sense of adventure. Though the two are unique in their own way, if small adjustments are made, their pair will be just perfect.

Libra man takes a lot of time to decide and the same holds true when he is deciding about his life partner. This vacillation will make the truly romantic Ram move away, rather than towards, the relationship. She will also find it difficult to cope up with his forever-changing opinions. At the same time, he will find her impulsiveness totally opposite to his laid-back pace. On the positive side, a Libra will always be there to protect the Aries woman whenever she gets hurt because of her impetuosity. He will also serenade her beautifully and there will always be those romantic long drives to look forward to.

;)