Libra Compatibility

B.A.P Astrology

 

Aries - Libra

A Libra is prone to weigh the pros and cons too much before taking decision. An Aries first takes the decision and then thinks over its consequences. Libra will always look at both the sides of the coin and will take the opinion of others too. The Ram is more likely to stick to his own opinion and will show complete indifference to other people's views. Once this basic difference is overcome, the zodiac match of an Aries and a Libra will have an extremely good compatibility. Aries will also have to respect the Libra and return his love and warmth.

Aries man and Libra woman may experience instant attraction when they meet for the first time. This attraction may last a little longer too, but whether it lasts for an entire time or not is an entirely different question. Both of them love intellectual stimulation, are extroverts, love to talk and face no difficulty in interacting with people. However, their temperament may be different somewhat; actually quite a lot. Her indecisiveness may make him lose his temper, while his aggressiveness might disturb her inner harmony. Here, adjustment is the keyword. 

 

Cancer - Libra

The Crab loves to lead a peaceful life, in which there are no confrontations, and so does a Libra. On the negative side, the latter is much more practical, rational, reasonable, balanced and open-minded than the former. There are other factors too, affecting their compatibility. 

The Crab seems to be too much affected by other people and takes decisions on the basis of his emotions and loyalties. He does believe in communication, but much lesser than a Libra. For a Libran individual, a partner is an equal. However, the Crab either wants to pamper his mate or be pampered, like a child. He wants to be dependent emotionally and seeks a shoulder for that, or wants his partner to depend on him. Though these differences can cause some conflicts in this zodiac match, if they make some efforts, this relationship can indeed turn beautiful.

This match has as many chances of working as of not-working. The initial start will be very good, the main problem will come in making it work, on a much more permanent basis. One of the areas where differences will crop up is the money department, he loves to save and she loves to shop. He is much more practical and sensible than she is. Infact, she is more carefree about life and likes to take each day as it comes. He may at times not express his feelings fully, which will frustrate her very much. The best way to make this match work is by conversing.

 

Aquarius - Libra

The only difference in their personalities is that Libra epitomizes personal love, while the love of an Aquarius is universal.

Neither of the two will demand much from the other. A Libra will use his charm and diplomacy, rather than stubbornness and anger, to get things done from the Water Bearer. The attraction in this love match will be almost instant and it has all the possibilities of leading to long-term compatibility. The Libran will love the Aquarian for his creativity and initiative, while the latter will respect her balanced and harmonious nature. However, a Libran will have to convince the Water Bearer for commitment, which he, most probably, will be able to do with his usual tact.

Though it may take considerable effort on the part of a Libran woman to convince the Aquarius man for commitment, once she has done this, she will be one of the few lucky females with a contented relationship. She will be thrilled by his adventurous streak, wild ways and impulsive nature. He will admire her intellectual mind and balanced ways. Neither would dominate the other, neither would constraint the other. Both of them will enjoy the liberty this relationship offers, but not at the cost of loyalty. Both of them bring out the best in each other.

 

Libra - Libra

In a relationship between two Librans, both of them will charm each other with their delicate tact and subtle diplomacy. As it is, who can resist the captivating smile of a Libra, not even another Libran! Both of them believe in maintaining harmony in a relationship and want to please their partner. They will go to any lengths to maintain a peaceful relationship. Thus, any major problem in their love match seems to be a quiet distant possibility. A Libran values balance and equality, so none of the partners will dominate in this relationship.

 A Libran individual finds it very difficult to take a decision, so a long time may pass before either of them takes a step towards the relationship. However, when they do, it may turn out to be one of the best matches of the zodiac.