Virgo

B.A.P Astrology

 

Aries - Virgo

Aries is not one of those who take each and every step carefully. Rather, he is the one who does something first and thinks of the consequences later. On the other extreme, a Virgo is likely to think over the entire scenario atleast one thousand times and then take a single step forward. The Ram may also find it difficult to adjust his impulsive nature with the practicality and stability of a Virgo. To ensure that this love match works smoothly, Virgo will have to control her criticizing and nagging nature somewhat and Aries will have to learn to rein in his impulsiveness.

Aries man will find it a little, rather quite, difficult to cope up with the nitpicking Virgo woman. For him, criticism is criticism, whether it is done in good taste or bad taste. He will never ever follow rules and conventions and wouldn't take nicely when she tells him what to do and what not to do. The relationship is most likely to be full of arguments and if both of them do not manage to bridge the differences in their personalities, then, things will get difficult. There may be some chances if she learns to control her nagging and he tries to limit his recklessness. 

 

Cancer - Virgo

Virgo individuals are very shy and find it very difficult to express their deepest and most intimate feelings. A Cancerian will have to warm him with his love, care and attention. Once he is able to light that fire, a Virgo will keep him warm throughout his life. Both the individuals love to please their loved ones, their homes and are totally affectionate.

However, one thing they need to control is their critical nature, since both get hurt very easily. Virgo will have to be extra cautious, as it is in his nature to seek perfection and when she does not find it, she turns very critical. At the same time, Crab is too sensitive and even slightly harsh words can send him retreating behind his hard shell. He can teach the former the art of expression as well as patience. While, Virgo can teach the Crab to be a little rational and not take everything to the heart. Except for a few hiccups, it is a really good love match!

A Cancer man and a Virgo woman can make a really good couple. Both of them can come real close to each other and will shower each other with lots of affection. The compatibility between these zodiac signs can lead to a long-lasting bond. He will make her feel loved and bring out all the passion that she hides behind her shell. With him, she will feel secure and protected. Neither of them will have any reasons to be suspicious or get jealous as both are very sincere, loyal and extremely trustworthy. They will just need to control their critical nature a bit. 

 

Virgo - Aquarius

There may be a general formality or a lack of any expression of affection. They have better chances of forming an intellectual bond rather than an emotional bond. Their temperaments differ and their personalities differ. Virgo is rational and acts sensibly, while there is no particular logic behind the actions of an Aquarian. The compatibility of their love match is a little questionable. Both of them will be lost in their own world to pay attention to each other's needs and desires.

There may be initial attraction between a Virgo woman and an Aquarius man. But apart from that, there are hardly any positive attributes that may contribute to the relationship's stability. She will be attracted to his intelligence and his logical outlook towards life. She will love his free spirit and his concern about the whole world. But after a while, all this will start diminishing and the negative traits will start showing. In this relationship, the partners will have to accept each other as they are, rather than trying to change each other.

 

Virgo - Libra

To a Virgo, a Libra may come across as indecisive and irresolute. The latter may view the former as too stuffy and narrow-minded. But if they make conscious efforts, they can easily turn the clashing traits into balancing qualities. As far as the similarities between Virgo and Libra zodiac signs is concerned, both seek some degree of perfection. At the emotional level, this relationship may face compatibility problems. However, since a Libran loves to achieve balance, it is possible that he may escape the critical gaze of a Virgo. 

There is no guarantee of compatibility in the love match of a Virgo woman and a Libra man. Her practicality is most likely to clash with his emotional approach towards everything in life. He is a little indecisive too and that will bother her quite a lot. She is too negative about most of the things, loves to worry and tries to find faults in almost everything and this is going to drive him nuts. The only way to make this relationship work is to accept each other's viewpoints, bend a little and have lots of communication.