Daehyun

B.A.P Astrology

 

DAEHYUN

 

Western Zodiac: Cancer

 

Chinese Zodiac: Rooster

 

Strengths Weaknesses
Adaptable Moody
Loyal Sensitive
Attached to family Emotional
Empathetic May be indecisive at times

 

Personality: (Caution: Too much mood swings :P but not as much as Gemini)

A Cancer man will come across as an extremely shy person, who speaks less and minds his own business. He is not one of those who tells everything about themselves in the first meeting itself. Infact, it will take a large number of meetings to get even a little close to him. Cancerian male may seem to be a different person every time you meet him. He may be nervous and fickle one moment; extremely confident the second minute and too shy the very next. His frown can easily turn into a smile and then a laugh.

A Cancerian guy may get sad and melancholic at times and then, you will feel like putting your arms around him and comforting him. Then, suddenly his wistfulness will vanish and he will be sparkling with wit and humor. He is a true romantic and sees fairytale dreams frequently. However, he is as close to reality as anyone can be. Baffled? Don't worry, it will take some time, but you will start understanding your Cancerian man slowly and gradually. The changes in him do not mean a changing personality like the Geminis.

It is just a change of moods and he will soon be his usual self again. The basic characteristics profile will, however, remain the same. Just like a crab, he retreats into a shell when his emotions are hurt. The shell is his haven and he will remain there till he is ready to face the world again. Cancerian men may look harsh and distant at times, but inside they are very gentle, kind and affectionate. Rudeness is not one of their personality traits. It just acts a cover to hide their true, vulnerable feelings.

A Cancer man needs to feel secured of your love every now and then, so don't forget to say 'I Love You' everyday.

A Cancer guy is very conscious of his looks, his house, his car and everything that surrounds him. His clothes need to have that perfect cut, his car: that perfect shine and his food: that perfect taste. He is not one of those wild men who like going against the usual norms, but sophistication is something he can't live without. There is another thing a Cancer male cannot live without - talking about his Mommy Dearest! She is most likely to be there in his every second conversation. (aww... <3)

His relationship with his mother will never be casual and moderate. At the same time, he will be the most important person in his mother's life. Make sure you pamper him as much and give him as much attention as his mother. Chivalry is in his nature, unless you give him reasons to be otherwise. A Cancerian guy may take sometime to judge you as his probable soul mate.

However, once he is sure, he will shower you with love, care, admiration and gifts. At the same time, you will be expected to meet his standards, which may be quite high. If he has decided you are the one he wants to live his life with, he will pursue you with fierce determination and make you fall in love with him.

Now, we talk about the qualities of a Cancerian guy as a father. He will be totally proud of his son and fiercely protective of his daughter. He will be extremely patient with them. With a Cancerian man, there is one thing you and the kids will never be short of - Love! <3

 

Compatibility: 
 
Cancer - Aries: An Aries individual is devoted towards her family, but not as much as a Cancerian is. Infact, too much affection and demands on the part of family or friends may make the Aries feel suffocated. 

Cancer - Taurus: Taurus and Cancer zodiac signs have many similar personality traits, which can greatly enhance the compatibility in their relationship. Both of them are sensitive individuals, who enjoy simple things in life and love to spend some cozy moments with each other in a calm and composed ambiance. 

Cancer - Gemini: The zodiac signs of Gemini and Cancer do not have much in common with one another. And some of these differences make both the individuals complement each other. 

Cancer - Cancer: A Cancer individual is very sensitive by nature and has lots of compassion for the people around him. His moods change with the changing moon and can, at times, vary to the extremes. 

Cancer - Leo: Cancer and Leo individuals have a very fragile ego, which tends to get hurt very easily. Even their heart is very soft and vulnerable and gets wounded very easily, especially by criticism and harsh words. 

Cancer - Virgo: Cancer and Virgo, though quite different from one another, can share a good compatibility in a love relationship. The Crab will be patient with Virgo's fussy and exacting nature. 

Cancer - Libra: There are as many similarities in the personality of a Cancer and a Libra as there are dissimilarities. Both the individuals want harmony in their life and try to stay as far away from discord as possible. 

Cancer - Scorpio: A Cancer as well as a Scorpio is so intense and emotional that they will have no problem bonding well with one another. Infact, they have so many similarities that getting together seems to be extremely easy and totally possible. 

Cancer - Sagittarius: The zodiac signs of Cancer and Sagittarius have a number of personality differences. The Archer is not so attached to his family and home as the Crab and this may be one of the basic reasons for the clashes between the two. 

Cancer - Capricorn: If the adage 'opposites attract' holds true, then the love match between a Cancer and a Capricorn has sure shot chances of success. In most of the areas, the personality traits of both the individuals do not match. 

Cancer - Aquarius: A Cancerian is very emotional, extremely attached to his family and very vulnerable. An Aquarian, on the other hand, is friendly with everyone, but closely attached to almost no one. 

Cancer - Pisces: When the Crab and the Fish get together, the result will be an overflow of emotions. Both of them are extremely compassionate, full of sympathy and totally emotional.