Libra and Scorpio

B.A.P Astrology

 

 As far as emotions are concerned, Scorpio takes the lead over the Libra. His emotions run much deeper and are much more intense. Whenever a Libran gets involved in a love relationship, he always maintains a little distance and aloofness. The possessiveness, which is a part of the Scorpion profile, does not occur anywhere in a Libran relationship. The former needs to feel one with his partner, while the latter needs some space and freedom. At the same time, the balanced attitude of a Libra can very well stabilize the extremism of a Scorpio. 


However, the objectivity of a Libran may, at times, annoy a Scorpio, whose too much passion may disturb the former. Both the individuals are romantic to the core and love to shower attention on their partner. The chemistry in this zodiac match will be great and the attraction strong. The Scorpion needs to control his feelings of too much jealousy and possessiveness and the Libran needs to show some less aloofness and this relationship can work wonders. Both the individuals complement each beautifully and make up for the weak points in one another. 



Libra Man and Scorpio Woman

The relationship of a Libran man and a Scorpio woman will need efforts on both parts, to develop into something meaningful and long-lasting. The compatibility between the two is not too good, but not too bad also. She is very possessive as well as very jealous. His mild flirtations with other girls are not at all likely to go down well with her. Her need for intensity may come in the way of his need for freedom. Though there may be initial attraction, the prospects of a great compatibility are quite low. 

 

To make a Libra man fall head over heals in love with you long term, you will need to make the first move and be active and direct. Libra men have known to be a bit passive. So, take matters into your own hands and initiate a date with him. Do not be too strong when coming on to him, be subtle, but not vague. Libra men would appreciate this in you and love you even more. If you represent yourself honestly and truly behave like yourself, a Libra man will appreciate this and will essentially want to know more about you and your personality. Libra men are robust. They like going to the gym and keeping healthy. As the female opportunity, be sure to also take part in their regimen. Be active and healthy on a daily basis. A fellow Libra man additionally loves you if you can learn to be feminine and soft. So, they basically want two different diverging personalities all encompassing in one person. If the potential female has any acrobatic skills, that would definitely not hurt you in the running! It would intrigue the Libra man totally, as he will fall in love with this flexible and idealistic kind of woman. But in all seriousness, the fellow Libra men would eventually learn that they can not expect this much from one person. They will take you just as you are if you explain to them that you are a singular person who is balanced just the way she is. Just be honest about who you are. That is the main part they admire about their female mate.