Aquarius

B.A.P Astrology

 

Aries - Aquarius

Aries and Aquarius have a great degree of compatibility between themselves. They share the same personality traits of independence, exuberance and a love for freedom. An Aries as well as an Aquarius individual tend to go against traditions and find it difficult to adhere to rules and conventions. Personal freedom and personal creativity define their true self. The best thing about this love match is that both the partners respect other's uniqueness and individuality.

In the relationship of an Aries man with an Aquarius woman, the latter one will be playing the major part in managing it. She will be able to take in his anger without getting upset and make him see the other side of the coin in a much cordial manner. His part will be limited to injecting passion in the love match and instill compassion in her. His aggressive ways will intrigue her and her independence will match with his need for freedom. Their conversation will never ever be idle and they will never get bored of each other. 

 

Cancer - Aquarius

The feelings of a cancerian are quite vulnerable and he needs constant love, attention and assurance to feel secure, which is hardly the latter zodiac sign's cup of tea. 

The love match will have to face a lot of problems, since both of them will find it very difficult to understand each other. If looked at in a positive way, an Aquarius can teach a Cancer how to become a little detached from everything and at times, use the head instead of the heart. The Cancer can teach him some compassion as well as the art of making the other person feel special. They just need to understand that they are different individuals, who may not have the same traits and can differ from each other.

The depth sought by a Cancer man in a relationship can rarely be provided by an Aquarius woman. She is quite impersonal and prefers to keep everything on the surface level. She seeks an intellectual mate, with whom she can talk for hours. He wants a woman, who can understand him, love him and cuddle with him when he feels dejected with the world. He will demand more attention and she will feel she has already given him too much of that. Though his passion may attract, the long-term compatibility remains to be seen. 

 

Aquarius - Aquarius

In a love match where both the partners belong to the Aquarius zodiac sign, there will be lots of fun, adventure and excitement. Both the individuals love freedom and will respect each other's individuality. An Aquarian often feels the need to remain alone for some time, away from the chaos of people. Who can be a better partner to understand this loneliness than a fellow Aquarius?

Two Aquarians will share a great mental rapport and unlikely to fall short of an intelligent conversation ever. Though the relationship will not be very warm or passionate, it will be very friendly, extremely comfortable and without the typical traits of jealousy and possessiveness.

 On the outside, this partnership looks very compatible as well as pleasant, it can turn problematic very easily. If both the individuals manage to compromise a little with each other, then, this love match can become one of the most fulfilling as well as most enjoyable matches of the zodiac. 

The chemistry between two Aquarius individuals is extremely great. Both of them are very practical, very realistic and go by logic rather than emotions. They share the same outlook towards life and are totally independent. So, neither of them will have to worry about the relationship turning too clingy. They will understand each other well, but the similar negative traits they share may lead to major compatibility problems. In such a case, either of the two will have to bend or the result will be disastrous.

 

Libra - Aquarius

The attraction in this love match will be almost instant and it has all the possibilities of leading to long-term compatibility. The Libran will love the Aquarian for its creativity and initiative, while the latter will respect his balanced and harmonious nature. However, a Libran will have to convince the Water Bearer for commitment, which he, most probably, will be able to do with his usual tact. 

A Libra man and an Aquarius woman gel quite well, as they have many similar personality traits. Their relationship has the advantages of both a love match as well as friendship. He will always make her feel special and there will be no lack of demonstrativeness on his part. His light-hearted attitude, his flirting style and his intellectual mind will make him more and more dear to her. He will love her unusual looks, her clever mind and her spontaneous nature. Between them, the relationship will be warm, cozy and comfortable.