Gemini and Libra

B.A.P Astrology

 

  Gemini individuals usually share a very good rapport with Librans. Both of them love people and huge gatherings. They like to converse with people and be a part of the crowd. A Libra individual is extremely considerate towards his loved ones and does not even mind compromising a little, especially when in a love relationship. This will go a long way in maintaining the compatibility in a Gemini- Libra zodiac match. Both the individuals have one common trait - they find it difficult to take decisions quickly. 

A Libra and a Gemini will never ever bored in each other's company as both of them are extremely intellectual and will be able to have the most intelligent conversations. A Libran will drown the Gemini is deep passion and woo him with small romantic gestures. The Gemini, on the other hand, will bring laughter and humor to keep away his somber moods. 

A Libran man loves to experiment, is very imaginative and totally wild, and so is the Gemini woman. On top of that, she is also sociable, impulsive and very witty. Their love match will be full of passion, romance and…..partying! She will never ever find her Libran man lacking in this department. Both of them will respect each other's independence and never get too clingy. The only downside of this match is that both of them will hardly get any rest.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

daydreambeliver Your moon is in Pisces while his moon is in Scorpio

OMG!! You guys are made for each other!! :D

 

Moon Pisces-Moon Scorpio

You are both very intuitive and psychically receptive, and you sense what is going on inside others even when they try to hide it. You have a very sympathetic rapport with one another, and you may get so enmeshed with each other that it is hard for you to tell whether you are feeling your own emotions and responses, or those of your partner.

Both of you are very, very sensitive, but the difference between you is this: Scorpio will hold onto hurt feelings and may harbor unexpressed resentments, jealousies, secret fears, and guilt for a long, long time. Pisces, on the other hand, is much more forgiving, tolerant, and ready to make excuses for the offender. Scorpio is more of a fighter and wants to retaliate when injured; Pisces is basically a peace-loving pacifist who would rather not create more conflict.

 

What's your venus sign? Zelo's venus is in Virgo

Let me know! :)