Cancer

B.A.P Astrology

 

Aries - Cancer

The compatibility of this relationship will depend to a great extent on how much both the individuals understand each other and learn from each other. Aries can teach Cancer how to become independent. On the other hand, he can also learn compassion and a little sensitivity from the crab. Adjustment is the key word in an Aries Cancer love match. Aries will have to learn to control his frank speech, or he may hurt the sensitive crab too much. At the same time, Cancer must try to control his excessive mood swings & cope up with the outgoing spirit of the ram. 

The instability of an Aries man may not go down too well with a Cancer woman. His casual remarks might break her soft, vulnerable heart. She may shower him with too much love, care and concern, which may make him feel smothered. Her idea of a small, cozy love nest may not appeal to him much, while she may get too jealous if he throws admiring glances at other females. If an Aries man learns to provide her that emotional comfort every now and then and the Cancerian female learns to let him have his much-needed freedom, this relationship can work out very smoothly. 

 

Cancer - Cancer

When in a relationship, two Cancerians get very attached to each other. They have quite similar temperaments, a factor adding to their compatibility.

Their match will result in a very intimate, steady, reliable, loving and protective relationship. However, both of them are prone to mood swings too and if, by any chance, they end up having sullen mood at the same time, there will be no one to create a cheerful atmosphere. Even too much emotion can make practical thinking quite difficult. A Cancer-Cancer love match can go either way. Either, it will be very loving, comforting and cozy, or it will be extremely sarcastic, bitter, clingy and sardonic. 

The problem with this love match is that as the partners share all the positive traits, they also share the negative traits. If these issues are not worked upon early, their relationship is bound to get doomed. Two Cancerian partners will care deeply for each other, but then, they will also demand too much from each other. Patience, understanding and practicality - these are the key areas where efforts need to be put. As long as this is done, this relationship will be like a warm and cozy nest.

 

Cancer - Aquarius

This love match will have to face a lot of problems, since both of them will find it very difficult to understand each other. If looked at in a positive way, an Aquarius can teach a Cancer how to become a little detached from everything and at times, use the head instead of the heart. The Cancer can teach him some compassion as well as the art of making the other person feel special. They just need to understand that they are different individuals, who may not have the same traits and can differ from each other. 

The relationship needs of an Aquarian man are totally opposite from that of a Cancerian woman. He will find her constant need for love, attention and security too much to live with. She will find his excessive need for freedom as a sign of detachment. His over-friendly nature and too many friends - of both es - will make her feel insecure and he will never even realize it. Her emotions will clash with his intellectual thinking and everything will go haywire. Go for this match only if you are ready to have a flexible mind and make lots of adjustments. 

 

Cancer - Libra

There are as many similarities in the personality of a Cancer and a Libra as there are dissimilarities. Both the individuals want harmony in their life and try to stay as far away from discord as possible. They are considerate of their partner's feelings and are sensitive to their needs. The Crab loves to lead a peaceful life, in which there are no confrontations, and so does a Libra. On the negative side, the latter is much more practical, rational, reasonable, balanced and open-minded than the former.

The compatibility of the relationship between a Cancer woman and a Libra man will require sincere efforts on the part of both the individuals as well as lots of communication. He wants intellectual stimulation and she needs love and romance. But, if she manages to warm his heart, you will be treated to raging passions, which have every possibility of drowning you. They will have to work a lot, first, on knowing each other desires and then, on trying to fulfill them. Though, in the end, the efforts they put in will definitely be worth the results.