Chapter 6

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you anyway" I said as I bowed to the old lady at the market. For three hours now I have been looking for a job but haven't been able to get one. 

Swinging my leg over Zelo's bike, I sat there staring at the handle bars as I tried to think of another place I could try. As I was looking down, I could hear people talking and whispering. Turning my head slightly, I noticed a group of boys standing at the corner of the shop I had just come out of.

They looked around the same age I did but the weren't your everyday good teenage boys. They were delinquents. A boy with spiked up hair and eye brow piercing, smirked to his group before walking towards me. 

I knew he would try something but wether he knew who I was or what I could do was another thing. Leaning forward towards the starter button, I noticed a hand ontop of the handle bars. Looking up the boy who had been standing with his group only seconds ago, was now leaning towards me.

his smirk would have had any girl drooling at his feet but not me. If anything it made me feel sick, just to think he was trying to flirt with me. "Hey pretty girl" "hi?" I said with an eye brow raised slightly. 

The boy his lips, as he smirked. Who was he kidding? He wasn't making me fall for him, if anything I felt like I wanted to throw up. The boy in front of me bent closer towards my face. "What's a pretty girl like you riding a dangerous motor bike?" Scoffing I shook my head. "And what's a little boy like you doing trying to pick up a women?"

the boy smirked as he ran his thumb over his bottom lip. His face moved closer to mine but I didn't move an inch. I dindnt want to give him the satisfaction of a chase. "My names YoungWoo. What's yours beautiful?"

"none of your business. Now move out of the way before I run you over" turning the key to the bike it roared to life, caus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter