Chapter 33

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What has it been, three hours? I wouldn’t know. The whole time Yongguk has been inside the operating room, I’ve just stood there staring at the doors. I couldn’t get the scene out of my mind. The screaming, the faces, the gun shots and Yongguk’s pale face.

Closing my eyes, I pictured Yongguk smiling at me with his gummy smile. How I wished so much to see his smiling face looking down at me. Clenching my fists I could feel my heart wrenching at the thought of him not waking up. “Hyemi?” a voice softly whispered causing me to snap out of my thoughts. Turning my head, Youngjae was looking at me with a blank expression.

The sound of skin hitting skin echoed through the empty hall way. Zelo stood up and walked towards me. “Noona?” “How could you?” I whispered as tears blurred my vision. Youngjae placed a hand on his cheek, rubbing it slightly as it stung. “Why didn’t you help” I asked.

Youngjae lowered his eyes towards the floor. “WHY!” I screamed. Himchan and Daehyun jumped up to pull me away from Youngjae but I wouldn’t budge. “Come on Hyemi, let’s get some fresh air” “NO!” I yelled as I pulled my hand away from Daehyun's grip. Using all the energy I had, I shoved Youngjae into the wall not caring that people were starting to look. “This is your fault” I whispered full over anger.

Youngjae smirked as he bit his bottom lip. “I’m not the one who got him shot. Kim Hyemi” My eyes widened slightly at his harsh words. I was shocked that he had the nerve to say that when it wasn’t really my fault, but when I thought about it closer it was. If I hadn’t of taken the deal, if I hadn’t of lied to Yongguk none of this would have happened. “Yoo Youngjae” Himchan growled. Lowering my head, I left towards the exit of the hospital.

“HYEMI!” Daehyun yelled. Ignoring them I continued to walk. I needed to clear my thoughts. I needed to forget about what had happened. Walking around the corner of the hospital, I came to a little garden with two seats. Sitting down I stared blankly at the grass in front of me.

“This is my entire fault” I whispered. “I shouldn’t even be here. I should be the one that got injure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter