Chapter 18

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks have passed since grandmother passed away. Every day I go to visit her grave and every time I do the dragons are always there but no matter what I won’t give into them. It was them who had something to do with my mother’s disappearance, so there is no way I’m going to work with them or listen to them.

Lying on my bed, I stared up at my white ceiling thinking about what I could do for another job. The boys still thought I worked at the floral shop, and that’s how I wanted to keep it. I didn’t want Yongguk to know about me not having a job, and to have him give me money again. He had better things to spend his money on instead of me.

A soft knock on my door snapped me out of my thoughts. Turning my head towards the door I mumbled a come in. The door slowly opened before Zelo’s purple coloured hair popped through the door. “Noona?” “Neh?” I asked as I faced the ceiling once again. The click of the door indicated that he had shut it behind him.

The bed dipped a little as Zelo laid down beside me, also looking up at the ceiling. “Noona” “hmm” Zelo turned his head to look at me as I turned mine to look at him. His expression was confused and saddened as he looked deep into my eyes. “Tell me the truth noona” he said as he sat up leaning on one of his elbows. He gazed down into my eyes, and a hint of anger showed in his eyes. “Why is the floral shop closed? Did you lose your job?”

My heart dropped at the mention of the fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter