Chapter 1

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I sat in the back of the black van, I waited quietly until we arrived at our destination.Two people sat in the front, one navigating whilst the other one drove. Sitting in the middle of the van was two men, who were sitting on either side of me as three men in the back watched my every move.I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of touching me or trying to apprehend me again.

The van slowed down as it came to a rundown building. The windows were tinted making it hard to see what was inside. The brick walls were covered in writing and markings of a name.

 From the corner of my eye I could see the man on my left grip the handle of the door. A rush of adrenalin burst through my veins. This was my chance. Even though I had made this escape plenty of times before, but this time was different. There were more men.

As the man on my left started to pull the handle, I made my chance to escape. With my hands handcuffed, I planted my elbow into the face of the man on my right. Leaning forwards, I wrapped the metal chain of the cuff around the driver’s neck, causing him to press the break suddenly.

 The men in the back jumped out of the van just as I pushed the man on my left through the now open van door. Jumping out of the car, I started to run towards the open gate but fell to the ground when a shooting pain shot through my left leg. The feeling of something warm rushed down my leg, causing the material around it to grow wet.

 Clenching my teeth I tried to focus on escaping instead of the pain. "" I hissed. Looking down at my now blood covered leg. I could see a bullet hole just above my knee due to the torn material. Grabbing my leg, I forced myself into a standing position.

 The men from the van all rushed towards me screaming at me to stop but there was no way that I was going to be taken away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter