Chapter 28

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV:

 

“Tell me what you did to HYEMI!” Yongguk yelled as he pushed Youngjae up against the hospital wall. The boys looked on in shock. Never has Yongguk physically hurt one of them, until now. Youngjae didn’t break his gaze away from Yongguk. He stared at him with the same hard eyes he did with Hyemi. He learned not to back down from him even if he was the leader. “TELL ME!” Yongguk screamed. Himchan and Daehyun moved forwards to pull Yongguk away.

“Come on Hyung. She is probably at home waiting for you” Daehyun whispered in some hope to calm him down. Yongguk ripped his arm away from them and walked towards the exit of the hospital doors. Throwing open the hummer door, he jumped in and turned the key of the engine. The rest of the boys quickly jumped in afraid that they would be left behind.

Bitting his bottom lip, Yongguk’s hands tightened on the steering wheel. *Something isn’t right* without a second thought he pressed the gas and zoomed off down the street. From the far distance he noticed a motor bike that looked oddly like Hyemi’s but blew it off because he couldn’t see their face. Arriving at home, Yongguk quickly walked towards the stairs. “HYEMI!” he yelled. He wasn’t angry but he was scared. He felt like something was off.

Opening the door to her room, a loud gasp escaped his lips. “No” he whispered. Downstairs, Youngjae was leaning up against the brick wall of the building. He knew that Hyemi had left and he knew Yongguk would be furious.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter