Chapter 10

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was finally the day! I was finally able to start work. As I stood in front of my full length mirror, I gave my outfit a once over. I didn't want to look too girly but I also didn't want to look like a boy. 

After applying a little amount of make up, I was finally ready to go. Walking down the stairs of the garage like living room, I made my way towards Yongguks bike. Placing my leg over his bike, I made myself comfortable. "And what do you think your doing on my bike?" A husky voice asked behind me. 

Yongguk stood behind me in a black wife beater and black jeans. His head was tilted to the side as he eyed me. "I'm going to work remember" "and one of us have to take you, remember?" He said raising his left eye brow. 

I had totally forgotten about them having to take me. Why couldn't they just leave me alone? And let me be free?!

sighing, I dropped my hands from the handle bars. "Can't you just let me go myself? I'm a big girl now, if you haven't noticed!"

yongguk smirked. Shaking his head, he walked towards me. "I don't care if your 23 or 50, ill still be taking care of you. It's my responsibility" "it's not. Yes you took me in but-" "just let me take you okay? Please"

yongguk's eyes were sad as he gazed down at me. Never have I ever wanted to make any of the boys upset or angry. Bitting my bottom lip, I closed my eyes in defeat. "Fine" I said as I pointing my index finger at him. "But once I'm there for a whole, ill be going myself"

 

Skidding to a stop, Yongguk pulled gis helmet off his head and got off his bike. Turning around, he gently took the helmat off my head messing my hair slightly. "Yongguk-" I whinnied but stopped mid sentence as Yongguk gently pushed my hair back down. 

His touch was so gentle that it made me blush slightly. Pulling away he smiled. "Good luck at work Hyemi. Work hard alright?" " neh!" 

Hopping off the bike, I fixed my skirt and pulled my woollen jumper down slightly. Turning to Yongguk, I smiled. "Fighting!" Watching Yongguk drive off down the road, I couldn't help but wish he was still there.

He would always give me confidence but yet now I was standing on the side walk, bitting my bottom lip. * well it's now or never* I thought as I turned around and made my way towards the floral door.

the bell dinged as the door swung open. The smell of different types of flowers filled my nose, causing me to smile. "Oh! Hyemi, your here" the old lady said as she made her way around the counter. 

Bowing ninety degrees, I gave her the best smile I could. "Hello grandmother" grandmother smiled as she placed a hand on my shoulder. "Who was that good looking bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter