Chapter 34

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My body felt stiff and numb from the position I was in. I didn’t know how long I had been lying here for but I was content. I was in Yongguk’s presence and it settled my heart. I didn’t feel like I was in danger anymore, instead I felt at home around in.

 

As I rested my head further into the bed, I twitched my fingers but grew confused as I felt air. Opening my eyes, I came to see another pair of eyes looking down at me. They were full of love and devotion. “Oppa” I whispered as I slowly sat up in my chair.

He looked a lot better than what he had when I fell asleep. He had colour in his cheeks and his natural skin tone was back. Moving to the edge of the seat, I looked over his face to make sure nothing was wrong. A small chuckle escaped Yongguk’s lips, causing me to look back into his eyes.

“I’m fine” he hoarsely said. His voice cracked due to the lack of water. “Do you want water oppa?” Yongguk nodded his head, as his eyes followed me towards the small water jug near his bed. Giving him the drink, I watched him gulp down the water as if he hadn’t had water in days.

“Do you need more?” I asked as he held out his empty glass. Yongguk shook his head as a small smile filled his lips. Slowly I grabbed my hand pulling it towards his face. “Your knuckles there cut” “I had to find some way out of the coffin” I sad as I looked down. “You were in there?” “Was.” I ended up falling asleep, next thing I know I was being dragged towards you boys” Yongguk nodded.

I could tell he felt bad for what had happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter