Chapter 11

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning I woke up with pain in my shoulders. At first I thought it would have been because of the way I slept but a flash back of working, confirmed that it was because of sweeping up so much yesterday. Stretching my arms above my head, I tried to get the soreness to go away but no luck. If anything it just made it worse, since the pain was now moving towards my back.

pulling the sheets off my body, I swayed towards my bathroom. After washing and dressing into fresh cloths, I walked down towards the garage like living room. As I walked into the garage like living room, I noticed all the boys apart from Yongguk were there. Rubbing my neck I made my way towards the couch.

Youngjae lifted his head from the magazine he was reading. He watched me with a concerned look on his face, as I moved my neck in a circular motion. Frowning, Youngjae placed the magazine down on the small coffee table before turning to me. "Is everything okay, hyemi." "Hm?" I asked not paying any attention to the question. Youngjae turned his body towards me and placed his right hand on my shoulder. At the weight of his hand, I whimpered from the pain that shot through my neck.

Youngjae's eyes widened in shock by my reaction. "Hyemi, what wrong?" Twisting my neck I replayed. "Nothing. I guess my neck is sore from work yesterday, that's all" Youngjae frowned at my answer. Biting his bottom lip, he contemplated what to do. Sighing, I placed my hands on my lap knowing that rubbing it wouldn't help.

"Turn around" Youngjae said with a serious face. I stared at him confused. What was he trying to get me to do? Rolling hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter