Chapter 3

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After eating the tray full of food, no thanks to Himchan, I tried to attempt leaning on my leg. It had only been four hours since I got shot but I wasn't one for staying in bed for too long.

I wanted to get out and work on my bike. As I pulled the blanket away from my legs, I looked around for some type of object that would help me walk.

The only thing I could see was a base ball bat that Youngguk kept near his bed in case of an emergency. Grabbing the top of the bat, I took a deep breath. 

"Okay Hyemi. Nice and slow" bitting my bottom lip, I placed my injured leg onto the ground. The feeling of blood rushing through me leg felt weird but I knew it was because my leg had been up for too long. 

As I placed my good leg on the ground, I placed most my weight on it. So far so good. I was able to limp slowly out of the bed room, down to the open space of the garage. 

Zelo and youngjae were sitting on the couch watching t.v, whilst Himchan worked on the hummer they had taken me in. 

Looking around the room I could also see daehyun cleaning out his gun. He had taken it apart, whipping the inside of the casing. Ever since I met him, he was always cleaning his guns. He would always tell me that a clean gun is a good gun but it was creeping how he would sit there cleaning them.

As I limped further into the garage, the bat that I was limping on slipped from under me, causing me to fall to the ground with a loud thud. At the sound of the thud, Daehyuns head snapped in my direction his eyes widening slightly as he saw me on the ground.

 

Bitting my bottom lip, I tried to forget about the sheering pain that filled my body. I could feel a warm substance wetting the area around the bandage. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter