Threat

One Sho†
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your pov.

I sighed looking out the window as the rain finally settled. A voice called from the living room. “Min-Hyun-ahh, take out the trash will you?” Zelo yelled. I nodded, although he couldn’t see me and skipped out of my room taking the trash bag from Zelo’s hand. Yongguk allowed me to go out of the house if it were for little things like taking out the trash or fetching the newspaper that seemed to never have landed in front of the house. I looked at the cement, my feet shuffling in front of the other as I carelessly dumped the trash in the bin, a loud banging noise that disturbed the whole neighborhood. I lifted my head as footsteps came closer to me. Two guys looked at me, smirks on their faces. One of them had a pretty boy face, dark brown hair, and a tall face, the other with blonde hair, and hazel eyes. “So, you’re Min-Hyun.” the brown haired guy said tilting his head. I blinked, swallowing hard, realizing who they were. This was why Yongguk never let me out of the house without his permission. I glared at him and then looked at the blonde boy. “Get out of my way.” I spat trying to keep my cool. The blonde boy pulled me into a tight hug, a sharp metal sound clicking, and a blade pressed against the back of my neck. From the corner of my eye, his partner walked off somewhere, coming back shortly. I shivered as he whispered in my ear. “You know Yongguk and those little s.” he hissed. I swallowed again not answering to him. “They have something valuable of ours. A black briefcase.” “I don’t know what you’re talking about, let me go.” I said bluntly. The blade dug into the back of my neck a bit, blood trickling. I bit my lips, hiding the pain. “Don’t play around with us. All we need is that briefcase by next week. Briefcase, and you won’t have to worry about this day at all.” My breathing slowed down, as I tried to steady myself. “On the other hand, if you try to tell Yongguk or any of them.” “Go ahead, kill me.” I told them looking impatient. “I won’t just kill you. I’ll kill each and every single one of them first in front of your eyes. And I’ll take my time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter