Nice

One Sho†
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


I skipped down the sidewalk on my way to school stuffing my hands in my pocket. My backpack was strapped snug on me as I straightened my blazer and looked down at my mint colored high tops. I walked through the hallway rather quickly and made a sharp right turn into my first class. Just as I lifted my head, I could hear the sound of my heart shattering. Did my eyes see right? Some girl from another class was sitting on my table locking lips with Hyung-Seok. She had an orange auburn hair color that was long, wavy, curled, and fake eyelashes. One of those stereotypical pretty and popular girls. But I couldn’t hate her. She was nice. That was the thing, and I did like her for being a nice person. I held onto my heart and blinked at the scene forcing a smile. Hyung-Seok turned his head and grinned seeing me enter the class. “Min-Hyun!” he said patting me on the head. I greeted him and his new girlfriend. Before either of us could begin to speak, someone tugged at me. I turned around and saw a tall slender boy with bashful eyes. He had blonde ramen curly hair and looked around my age. It was Zelo. “Uh, Min-Hyun-ssi, hyung told me to get you...” he said trailing off. He was surprised to see Yongguk beside him moments later. “Ah, hyung.” he said looking up at him. “Zeloooo, you took too lonnnngg.” he complained pulling me away from Hyung-Seok as he stared blankly and confused at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter