Broken Apple

One Sho†
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

your pov

 

I looked over to half the class that seemed to be yelling in distress without having to yell at all. I gave a small chuckle as I effortlessly finished my test. A chair creaked as it slid across the floor, and everyone’s head turned from their papers again. Someone had finished the test before me ? The upperclassman was rather tall and burly and his hair was jet black. I squinted my eyes analyzing him a little bit more. He had a charming type of a tired look. I blinked as he walked through the rows of tables. I smirked knowing the most obvious thing in my view of what he was attempting to do. From the way his eyes were wandering around the class, I could imagine his eyes slowly traveling to my paper as his pace got slower to the teacher’s table, and then intentionally blurting something silly like “Darn, I forgot my name!” and heading back to his table to quickly scribble his “name”. It was either that or he’d go fair and square to the teacher’s table to turn in his test. I stared closely at him as I saw I was correct. His pace was slowing down, and his eyes began to dart from one person to me, then another person and to me again. I finished writing the last word to my paragraph answer, and got up quickly in front of him, causing him to stop abruptly surprised. His eyes widened and I allowed him to turn in his test first, gesturing him to go in front of me. He hesitantly walked ahead of me and turned in his test, scratching the back of his head.


I sighed as all the kids rushed out of school when the clock hit 3:45 pm. I was the only one who didn’t have a home to go to to eat a good dinner with my family. In fact I didn’t know if I even have a family that was alive or not. I shrugged off the thought and packed my things trudging down the street.

Yongguk’s pov.

A familiar figure formed in the corner of my eye as all five of us walked in unision out of school. “Her.” I said out loud unaware. Jongup poked his head and puckered his lips. “What is it hyung?” I averted my directions toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter