Meet-up

One Sho†
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yongguk’s pov.

 

I knocked on the door crumpling the piece of paper Joon gave me, and placing it into my pocket. “Joon better had gotten the address right, this place looks so … run down.” I said to myself waiting anxiously. I scratched the back of my head as I heard my heart thumping as foot steps came closer. Click. Min-Hyun’s face appeared before me, her eyes shut, her hair in a mess, and an oversized t shirt on her with boxer shorts. “Seriously, boxers?” I said to her chuckling. She shrugged as she slowly opened her eyes pursing her lips seeing me. She went back into her apartment room leaving the door half open allowing me to come in. The room was pretty small, plain bare gray walls and a small kitchen and no other room. I assumed she slept on the couch seeing blankets scattered everywhere. This was where she lived? There were no dishes in the sink. I walked over to the refrigerator and opened it only to find a jug of milk, half of a hamburger, and tub of mango ice cream. She sat criss crossed on the couch slumping her head while rubbing her eyes in a daze. “Are you going to school?” I asked sitting next to her. She sat in silence for a few seconds before shaking her head and grabbing a blanket, pulling it to her as she leaned back on the pillow behind her, dozing off.

 

I liked her like this for some reason, even though she was a mess. “Get out of my apartment Yongguk, I’m skipping school today.” she mumbled through the blankets and pillows. “I thought we would walk to school together though.” I said rather disappointedly. “Well I’m not going.” I stared at the floor. “Listen, I know you aren’t feeling great and all but--” “I’m over it, I just want to sleep.” I sighed looking at her. I could see through her, that she was ready to break again but she was still so strong on the outside. I pulled her arm urging her to get up. “Then, we won’t go to school. We’ll have some fun today.” She grunted and dug her face in another pillow as she finally began to rise. “Ewgh, a day out with disgusting Yongguk.” she mumbled. I let out a small laugh hearing her remark as she went into the bathroom.

 

“What is this.” she said groggily. I patted her head grinning. “A carnival, stupid. Open your small eyes geez.” I retorted. She hit me lightly on the stomach walking ahead of me. “This is stupid. I could just be sleeping at home.” she mumbled pulling out her wallet. I ran towards her and took the wallet from her, stuffing it in my pocket. “My treat today.” I said smiling. She rolled her eyes and took the ticket telling me to hurry up.

 

As we walked, my phone let off a small buzz. I received a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter