Bus Ride

One Sho†
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your pov.

I stood next to Joon as he unraveled a map inside a tube. Why didn’t I just shoot Youngjae then and there yesterday.  I thought shaking my head. No, it just wasn’t the right time. I thought shaking my head. “Do you understand how hard it is to get into a facility like that without being shot to the ground?” Joon tried to convince me showing me the coordinates on the map strewn across the table in the basement garage. “This place that they’ve put BAP. They don’t let visitors in, unless you’re an employee there. There’s no way you’re going to get in and out with five guys alive. I’m sorry Min-Hyun.” He patted my back as I stared blankly at the map. I sighed circling the cell they had placed them in, and observing every single route and exit in the building. “Then I’ll just have to die trying.” I said nodding, now paying full attention to the geography of the area. I drew lines and circled key spots and hiding cracks trying to decipher the architecture. Lee Joon stayed silent for a moment as I shuffled through the documents and papers he had retrieved for me. “When are you leaving ?” he suddenly asked seeing how dedicated I was. My eyes stayed plastered to the papers. Joon grabbed my wrist, making me turn my head. His expression was serious, his lips pursed, and his bangs perfectly swept to the side. “Are you serious about this? There is no backing out. This is highly dangerous, and risky.” He reminded me of Yongguk, the way he said it, and the continuing time of the lack of his presence made me even more sure I wanted to carry on with this. “Yes.” I answered. I walked over the long mirror in the back of the room and stared at the empty figure in front of me. “You’re going to have to cut your hair, blend in, if you know what I mean.” he raised his voice so I could hear him from across the room. I touched my hair that fell a little below my shoulders. I had grown it for the past year upon hearing Yongguk preferred girls with longer hair. I took the pocket knife nearest to me and in one swift motion, cut off at least half of the length. My hair fell softly onto the floor as I looked at the still empty figure in the mirror.

My hair was now choppy, giving off the official tomboy personality I always had. I actually didn’t my looks. The hair shaved off some weight off my head, and every movement and jerk I made was quicker as it seemed. Lee Joon stared at me, astonished I really was not backing down at all. “When are you going to start?” he then asked me. I pulled out my cellphone from my pocket, and looked at the time. “In a few hours.” I put my phone away. Lee Joon’s mouth fell open. “You have so much to plan out though!” he argued. I smirked at him and pointed at my head. “I’ve got it all figured already Joon, it’s no big deal.”

“I’m really sorry, I can’t help you with much other than finding their locations. My job is a tracker, and occasionally I shoot when I’m ordered to, but that’s mostly it.” I nodded in understanding, and gave Joon a quick hug before we parted our ways. I had a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter