Embarrassed

One Sho†
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 



Your pov.

I knelt down on the path and picked up a handful of gravel, feeling the texture of the rocks against my skin. I let all the small pebbles fall out of my hand before I stood back up and smelled the chilly but yet dense air. As I took one step after the other, I wondered what I was going to get myself into. But it had to be done, everything was for Yongguk, everything was all worth it. And then my mind flicked on and off like a light switch, from Yongguk, then to Youngjae. My stomach turned at Youngjae’s image. He saved me from getting hit by a vehicle like he cared about me. I shook my head in denial trying to settle my thoughts.

An hour of walking had passed, and I could feel the chills I got that shot through my body as I neared the jail that held BAP and other wanted members of society. I stopped abruptly. Can I really do this? I thought clenching my fist. I sat on a large boulder contemplating for a bit. As I slumped on the rock, my fingers ran over the scar on the side of my neck I got the first month I lived with BAP. I shivered remembering the huge gash a shard of glass had done to me.


///past///

I took a mouthful of meat and stacked more food into my empty bowl, scarfing down all the food on the dinner table. Daehyun whined as I fought with him with our chopsticks for the last dumpling. I popped it into my mouth in triumph putting my thumbs up. Daehyun sighed. “You’ve only known us for a little less than a month! You have no right to just eat all this food! You’re still considered a guest!” he complained crossing his arms and pouting. I stuck my tongue out as Zelo laughed in delight causing me to give a huge smile. I always had a liking for Zelo, perhaps because we were closer in age. “Dongsaeng, give me some of your cherry tomatoes!” he said his lips. “Yeah right, good luck trying to pry those from her.” Daehyun mumbled eating the rest of his rice. I stuck my tongue out again at him and gladly gave Zelo some cherry tomatoes. Yongguk gave a small smile as he ate his serving of food, looking at me. I bit my lip, embarrassed of how much I had eaten and poured all my food into Zelo’s bowl. He looked at me wide eyed. “I didn’t want all your food or cherry tomatoes dongsaeng! Just a little bit!” he said. I shook my head. “I’m full, no worries!” Zelo thanked me by giving me a big squeeze and squealed in joy. I checked the time on my watch and headed into my room to get ready to hang out with my friends. “Dongsaeng, where are you going at this time of night?” Jongup asked poking his head out. I opened my door revealing my change of clothes, and a beanie propped around my head, with a loose Boy London t shirt, and some skinny jeans and combat boots. “You’re such a boy.” Himchan snickered. I scowled at him walking over to hit his shoulder. “Yahh, I meant a cute boy~” he said pinching my cheeks. I laughed at his comment and answered Jongup’s question. “I want to go hang out with a few friends.” Before I could say more, Yongguk’s head snapped up. “Friends?” I gave him a ‘duh’ look. “I’m not that much of a loner geez Yongguk.” He simply nodded, asking me more questions. “Are they... boys?” I shook my head. “No, not today. I wanted to hang out with--” “Not today?” Yongguk questioned. I shrugged. “Yeah, I hang out with different people.” He rested his cheek on his hand and continued to eat. “The only boys you should be hanging out with is us.” he murmured, but I couldn’t hear him. “What?” I asked. “Nothing.” he said in between his chewing. I shrugged and opened the door, taking in a breath of cold night air. I smiled and trotted to the bus stop heading to the mall.

I ran to my friends, Jahnnie, Yoon-Mi, and Su-Min, as they waved me down, in front of the movie theaters. “Hey Min-Hyun!” “Hi!” I greeted cheerfully hugging all three of the girls. We chatted and laughed as we walked around the large mall, walking into each shop and trying everything on for fun. We walked into an Urban Outfitters. Jahnnie pulled me as I took a step down stairs, to the men’s clothing. “Yahh, Min-Hyun! Look at some girl stuff!” they all urged. I put on a fake frown and stuck my tongue out. “But this is my favorite store! They have the best stuff downstairs!” All their eyebrows went up. “The best stuff, in the mens area?” Each of them burst out laughing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter